Chapter 24

Nash POV.

Maggie was so gorgeous and oh when she took off her cloths it made her even more gorgeous if that was even possible. I woke up to her in my arms. I looked at the time and it was 9:00. We had to leave by 11:30 so we could get to the restaurant and back here for the meet and greet.

"Yo!" Matt ran in but he stopped when he saw us.

"Did you?" He mouthed.

"No!" I said. He was about to pull up the cover but I slapped his hand away.

"Really?" I asked as I felt Maggie stretch.

"Goodmorning beautiful," I smiled down at her as she opened her tired eyes.

"Good morning," she smiled.

"She turned you soft boy," Matt said shaking his head. No she made me hard I thought. (TeeHee that's dirty)

"Shut up, now get out!" I demanded.

"Fine," he said pouting and walking out the door.

"I'm going to have to take those keys from them," I laughed.

"Please," Maggie pleaded laughing. She turned around to face me.

"I think we should get ready," she smiled.

"But before we do," I said leaning down and kissing her. The kiss soon turned into a make out. Maggie pulled away after like 5 minutes.

"Okay, time to get ready." She smiled biting her lip.

"Ugh," I said. She got up and walked to the bathroom. I got up and walked to the bathroom to. I opened the door and she looked at me surprised.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I have to take a shower," I said stripping out of my boxers. She looked down and I laughed.

"You can join if you want to," I winked stepping into the tub and closing the curtain and starting the shower.

Maggie POV.

Nash got into the shower and I debated if I should go in or not. Does he really want me to? Just go in there Maggie, you were going to take a shower anyway. I stripped from my panties and got in.

"I thought you'd never join me," Nash smiled.

"Of course I would!" I smiled turning around and leaning into his chest.

"Here let me help you," Nash said taking my shampoo and putting it in his hand. He then started to scrub it in to my hair. I laughed at how cute he was. I took his axe shampoo and put it in my hand.

I spun around and did the same thing reaching my hands up to my head. We started laughing.

"Your going to smell like me after this," Nash laughed.

"That'a okay," I smiled. We got finished we cleaning our selfs. We got on our cloths and I blowed dried my hair and was about to curl it.

"Let me try," Nash said taking the curler from me.

"Don't ruin my hair," I said. Nash tried curing a few strands but got tired and let me do the rest. After we were done getting ready we walked out of the room and everyone was gathered in the hallway.

"Took you long enough," Miranda said. I glared at her but Nash took my hand and looked at me. We all got into our cars and went to Olive Garden. Miranda was all over Cameron when we were at the restaurant. I saw Nash starting to get mad.

I put my hand on Nash's thigh. He looked down and looked at me.

"I'm sorry," he said taking my hand into his.

"Awe," Brent laughed. He was right next to me.

"Shut up," I smiled rolling my eyes.

"You smell like Axe," he commented. Nash looked at me and we started blushing.

"Did you?" He asked.

"No," we said at the same time. Before he could say anything the food came.
After lunch we had sometime to walk around. When Nash and I walked out of the restaurant Cameron was kissing Miranda. Nash's hand tightened around mine. I can't stand this.

"I can't believe you Cameron!" Nash yelled jumping on Cameron making him fall to the ground with Nash on top. Game on. As Miranda was trying to "split" them up I jumped on her an started fighting.

"You guys stop!" Carter, Brent, Matt, and Tyler yelled pulling all us apart.

"This is getting stupid!" Matt yelled holding me.

"Stop acting like little babies!" Carter yelled. I got out of Matt's grip and walked off I heard foot steps behind me.

"Can I go home?" I asked looking at who it was.

"Come on," Jacob said pulling me towards his car.