Chapter 13

Nash POV.

I can't believe Maggie wants that guy with her. I mean I thought she liked me. She told Skylynn, kinda.

"Why are you so down?" Hayes asked. We were in the living room right now and my parents were in there.

"Come on dude," I said pulling Hayes to my room. I shut the door behind me and sat on the bed.

"Maggie got kidnapped, when I went to get her this guy tied me up in a room. He told me he was the father of Maggie. After he left Maggie and her kidnapper came and got me out. Then we left the place and now she's letting Jacob, the kidnapper, stay at her house!" I said. Hayes looked at me weird.

"Why do you care so much?" He asked.

"Because she's my best friend," I said.

"Dude, you ignored her at school and yelled at her to get away from you. I don't think she's your friend. Now tell me what the real reason is." Hayes said crossing his arm. I hate how he can tell when I'm lying.

"Hayes, I really like Maggie. But, she likes Jacob now," I said putting my head down.

"And how do you know this?" He asked.

"She told him to act like her boyfriend," I said.

"Doesn't mean she likes him. You told me that when she was talking to Sky that she admitted that she liked you in a way. Also, she saved you." He said like it was the most obvious thing.

"I don't know dude." I said looking down.

"Nash! Why don't you just ask her!" Hayes said grabbing my shoulders.

"Cause I'm scared." I said.

"You sound like a girl!" Hayes yelled.

"Okay, okay, I'll ask." I said.

"Now!" Hayes demanded.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes! Now go!" Hayes said pushing me out the door. I walked out of the house and over to Maggie's.

When I knocked on the door Maggie's mom answered.

"Hello, Mrs. Blue, is Maggie home?" I asked.

"Yeah she's upstairs with him," she said rolling her eyes. I smiled an walked to Maggie's room. When I go in her room I saw her laying on the floor and Jacob on her bed.

"Hey," I said. Maggie got up and hugged me tight.

"Can I talk to you?" I whispered. Maggie nodded and we walked to another room.

"What do you want to ask?" She asked sitting on the bed. I sat next to her and took her hand into mine.

"Maggie, I really like you and I know I've been a complete jerk. But, I really want you." I sad looking into her eyes.

"Nash I-"

"Maggie please I've always liked you. Will you please go out with me." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen? Will Maggie go out with Nash? Keep reading to find out!