Chapter 10

Maggie POV.

"Ok, so Bob is out somewhere so we have to go down those stairs and picked the lock to his office." Jacob said.

"Bob?" I questioned.

"The guy!" Jacob said.

"Oh, I feel stupid." I said slapping Jacobs arm.

"Come on," he said rolling his eyes. We walked down the stairs. Jacob looked out the window on the door and motioned me over to him.

"There's a bodyguard out there, you have to act like your trying to escape from my grip. There's a door on the inside of the office that we'll escape from," Jacob whispered. I nodded in agreement. He took my arm in his hand and he pushed the door open.

"Where do you think your going?" The bodyguard said. He was buff and tall. Mean looking.

"This tramp tried escaping so I'm going to tie her up in Bobs office," Jacob said tightening his grip on me. I acted like I was trying to escape.

"Go ahead," he said opening the door to the office. We walked in.

"Nice acting," Jacob whispered.

"I should get a Oscar," I smiled. We looked around and then I saw Nash on the wall tied up.

"Nash!" I smiled. He looked up and his eyes lit up.

"Maggie, how'd you get down here and who's this?" He asked looking Jacob up and down.

"This is Jacob, he kidnapped me but we're going to escape." I said. Nash looked at him disgusted.

"Why would you do this?" Nash asked.

"Nash stop!" I said. Jacob was about to say something but I smacked my hand over his mouth.

"Lets just go," I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." Jacob said removing my hand. He dug in his pocket and took out a pocket knife.

"Let me do this," I said taking it from Jacobs hand.

"You might kill him," I said walking over to Nash.

"I missed you so much," Nash whispered as I cut the rope.

"I missed you too, I guess." I said. I wasn't sure if I really missed him because of what he did.

"What do you mean, you guess?" He asked. Before I could answer I cu the rope all the off.

"Lets go before Bob comes back and goes all Dark Vader on me again," I said. Jacob went to the door.

"What are you talking about?" Nash asked.

"I'll tell you when we escape an get somewhere safe," I said.

"When I open this door we look around and run for the bushes over there and then we'll make a plain," Jacob said holding on to the door.

"Lets go," he said opening the door slowly. He looked around and started running so we followed. When we got to the bush I was out of breath.

"I need to start working out," I said.

"What do we do now?" Nash asked.

"Lets hide in my back yard for now," I said.

"But your parents don't know me," Jacob said.

"Um, act like my boyfriend." I said.

"I guess," Jacob said.

"Now lets go," I said. They both followed me to my house.