Chapter 26

Maggie POV.

During their show I saw Miranda walk in. I have to get her out of here. I started to walk towards her.

"Get out-"

"I just came to apologize to you, but I'd like to give you something." Miranda smirked. I was confused on what she was doing until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I yelled as loud as I could. Miranda dropped me to the floor and ran out the doors.

"Nash!" I tried to yell. My vision was starting to get blurry and my I started to get light headed.

"Maggie!" Nash yelled running to me. He picked me up and that's when everything went black.

"Am I going to die? I can't, I can't leave Nash." I thought. I could hear faint sounds.

"Maggie, don't leave me I need you here! I will never forgive myself if you died!" He yelled. I heard sirens and I was out on something I'm guessing a stretcher.

Nash POV.

Tears were pouring down my face as I watched the ambulance disappear in the distance.

"Come on we have to go," Matt said patting my shoulder as we walked to Cams car.

We finally got to the hospital and I ran in.

"Where is she?" I yelled at the lady at the desk. She had brown hair that was in a pony tail and brown eyes that narrowed when I yelled at her.

"Sir, I don't know what your talking about." She said.

"My girlfriend! She was stabbed in the stomach." I said.

"What's her name?" She asked.

"Maggie Blues," I said with a tear falling down my cheek.

"You can't go see her at the time, she's getting surgery." She said. My heart sank and I was about to fall. But Cameron and Matt came up to me and lead me to my seat.

"Everything's going to be alright," Cameron said.

"It's all my fault! I shouldn't have bring her here!" I said crying into my hands.

"It's not your fault, it's Miranda's fault." Matt said. I looked at him confused.

"I saw her leave right when Maggie screamed, she had a pocket knife in her hand." He said.

"I'm going to kill that b****!" I said getting up and marching to the doors.

"Stop!" Matt and Cameron yelled running to me.

"Where are you going?" Matt asked.

"To the hotel," I said.

"But what if they say you can see Maggie?" Matt asked.

"Okay, I'll stay. But I have the perfect plan to ruin Miranda." I smirked.

"What is it?" Cameron asked as we walked back to the uncomfortable hospital chairs.

"The hospital has security cameras anywhere, so they must of gotten when Miranda stabbed Maggie. She could easily go to jail if we got that type." I said.

"Your right, how bout we get one of the other boys to get it." Matt suggested.

"Good idea, call Brent" I said. Cameron got out his phone and called. Brent said yes and we waited.

"Nash?" A guy with grey hair walked out and asked.

"That's me," I said raising my hand. He walked towards me.

"Maggie isn't doing great, we put her on life support. We need you to call her parents and tell them to come down here." He said.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"After you call," he said walking away. Great I have to tell her parents what happened. There going to hate me. I dialed her moms number and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" He mom answered.

"Mrs. Blue, um I'm sorry but Maggie got stabbed while we were doing one of our shows. She's in the hospital right now," I paused taking a deep breath.

"She's on life support," I said tears rolling down my eyes.

"Where is the hospital?" She demanded.

"UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, California" I said.

"We're coming now!" She said hanging up the phone.

"I'm going to go see Maggie," I said walking to her room.