Chapter 14

Maggie POV.

I can't believe Nash really asked me out. Dating him would be like a dream. Everyone at school would actually like me. But, would Nash keep it a secret? He probably would. I can't fall in to that trap. I don't trust him.

"Trust is like a piece of paper, once it's crumbled it can't be perfect. Which you've crumbled my paper very much. That's why I'm going to say no, I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"How can I earn your trust, so you can go out with me." He asked.

"Figure it out," I snapped walking out of my room. Wow that was really mean. Great I blew my chance of ever going out with him. I went in my room and fell on my bed.

"What happened?" Jacob asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said. Jacob laid next to me and stroked my hair.

"You can tell me anything, even though I kidnapped you and you probably don't trust me." Jacob said. I looked over at him and smiled.

"Your the best," I smiled hugging him.

Nash POV.

I walked back home and when I opened the door there was a girl in the living room.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I asked her.

"She's my girlfriend!" Hayes said walking in the room with drinks.

"I'm Bradie!" She smiled.

"Nash," I said walking away.

"Hold on," I heard Hayes say.

"Dude, what's up?" He asked.

"I knew she was going to say no. And you know what she said?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"She told me to figure out how to earn her trust, how am I suppose to do that?" I asked.

"Well maybe you should treat her better at school," he said.

"But people will make fun of me," I said.

"So your telling me that your embarrassed to be with her, that's why she doesn't like you," he said. It all made sense. She didn't trust me because I would lie about her.

"I screwed up dude," I said.

"Well no duh!" Hayes said.

"Thanks, Hayes, I know what to do now." I said running to my room. Maggie I'm going to get you.