Chapter 21

Nash POV.

I took a deep breath and started.

"Maggie, I've known you my whole life. We used to be the best a friends until 9 grade at that party. It was a mistake and I should have never done it because I lost the most wonderful friend. In 6th grade I started to get these feelings around you. I really didn't understand. My hands would get sweaty and I'd always get nervous when ever you talked to me,

"I thought you didn't like me because you would tell me who you had a crush on. When you started babysitting Skylynn I almost freaked out because I thought it was a new beginning. But, after what happened at the party you'd just ignored me the whole time you were baby sitting. It hurt a lot knowing that you didn't like me.

"So I had to find ways for you to like me as a friend or even more. That's why I started to get nicer around you at school so people would know that I liked you. And that's why I bring you here, but when I saw you kiss the boys my heart stopped.

"I just want to let you know that I have always loved you and I always will. People make mistakes and since that I made a worse mistake I forgive you." I ended. She looked at me.

"When did I ever say that me kissing them was a mistake?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I just told you all my feelings for you and you get made at me?" I asked confused.

"Yes because kissing them was a joke not a mistake. Yours was a mistake!" She yelled.

"Maggie I'm sorry," I said touching my hand to her soft shoulder.

"For what? Hurting me in front of everyone! You remember when you use to throw food at me at lunch and tell your friends my secrets! Yeah, I think that you should have a better apology then that because what you did to me hurt! How can I even take you seriously when what you did to me tour me apart!" She yelled walking off stage.

"Maggie!" I yelled running after her. When I got to the hallway I grabbed her arm and turned her around. Tears were spilling out her eyes.

"I never thought how much I hurt you, but what I said up there was so true. You mean the world to me. I'm sorry for everything I have done because I feel like an idiot for not seeing how much you really meant to me. I wish I could take back everything starting from the party. But, I understand if you don't like me, I wouldn't if I were you." I said putting my head down.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Maggie said but before I could respond her soft lips touched mine. Sparks went flying everywhere. No kiss has ever done that before. I licked the bottom of her lip asking for entrance and she excepted. We pulled apart after a minute or two.

"I'm sorry for overreacting," she said hugging me.

"I totally understand," I said pulling we closer.

"I love you, Nash." She said.

"I love you, too!" I smiled.

"Now lets go inside," I sad taking her small hand into mine.

"There back!" Carter yelled. Everyone looked at us as we got on stage.

"So?" Cameron asked.

"I'd like for you all to meet my new girlfriend, Maggie!" I smiled kissing her on the cheek.

"Don't hate on her or I will kill you!" Matthew said.

"Now since all that dramas over, lets go party!" Carter yelled. We ended our show and went backstage.

"I think that was the best plan we have came up with!" Matt said high fiving Cam.

"You guys planned this?" I asked.

"We wanted you guys to be together!" Matt smiled. I looked down at Maggie and smiled.

"Well were not actually together," Maggie smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you just said that I was your girlfriend but you didn't ask me," she stated.

"Your right." I said taking a flower from the hallway vase and getting down on one knee.

"Will you Maggie Jeans May be my girlfriend?" I asked holding out the flower.

"Why of course I would!" She said in a princess tone and took the flower. I got up and hugged her.

"It's official! Maggie is my girlfriend!" I yelled.