Chapter 23

Nash POV.

I walked out of the room to get some ice from downstairs. When I got in the hallway Cameron was making out with Miranda.

"What the hell!" I yelled. They parted and looked at me. Miranda smirked and Cameron had his mouth wide open in surprise.

"Miranda are you serious? Why do you think it's okay to get with my friend?" I asked.

"Because Cameron here is hot and way nicer," she said touching his chest.

"I can't believe you Cameron," I said walking past him. I can't believe that Miranda is here. She's ruining everything like she did at the party. I got ice and came upstairs. This time they weren't in the hall way.

I put the ice in a bag and gave it to Maggie. I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I'm sorry about freaking out on you earlier, it's just that I'm mad at Miranda for showing up." I said kissing her forehead. She looked at me.

"Do you still have feelings for her?" She asked looking into my eyes. I couldn't lie to her.

"If I said I didn't that would be a lie. The thing is, is that my feelings for you are stronger and I don't want to leave you for a girl like that." I said remembering what happened in the hallway. Anger boiled up inside me.

"Nash," she whispered. I looked down at her.

"I heard what happened when you went to go get ice," she said looking down. I clenched my fist. She put her hand on my fist.

"Come here," she said going over to the bed and getting inside the coverings. I walked over and got inside them with her. I pulled her towards me. She rolled over to look at me.

"I wish that things wouldn't get in the way of us enjoying our time finally being together," she said rubbing circles in my cheek.

"Yeah me too, how bout tomorrow we go out to eat. Just me and you." I smiled. She smiled up at me with a little sparkle in her eyes.

"I would love that!" She smiled kissing me. For the first time we made out without people interrupting. Our kiss got heated and I started to unbutton her shirt.

"Nash, I'm not ready." She said looking at me.

"I understand," I said pouting.

"You want to take a bath," she asked with a smirk.

"Like me and you?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're not having sex, right?" She smiled.

"I get the water running!" I said getting out of the bed.

BEFORE YOU READ THE NEXT PART!
This is kinda PG. 13 so if you don't read that stuff then stop reading!!
Maggie POV.

When I heard the water stop I went to the bath room. Nash took of his cloths and I was staring at his package. It was so big.

"My eyes are up here sweetie," he laughed as he got into the tub. I closed the door behind me.

"Don't make fun of my body," I said I bottoming my shirt. I took off my cloths and looked up at Nash. His blue eyes were wide.

"Gorgeous," he said. I stepped into the bath and sat down. He pulled me into his chest and we sat there talking for about an hour.

"You getting tired?" He asked me. I nodded my head. He stood up an got out of the bath putting a towel over himself. He opened his towel for me to come and join him. I stood up and stepped out. Nash pulled me into him and wrapped the towel around us.

"I love you," he said pecking me on my lips.

"I love you, too!" I said pecking his lips. After I got on some panties and Nash out in some boxers we jumped in to bed and fell asleep. Best day ever!