Chapter 18

Maggie POV.

"Jacob you can stay here for as long as you want," my mom smiled.

"Where will he stay?" I asked.

"In Bobby's room, since Bobby is moving out later today." My mom said.

"Why didn't I know about Bobby moving?" I asked.

"Because he didn't want anyone to know or I don't know, he just didn't." My mom shrugged.

"Well my aunt actually lives 3 blocks down and she said I could stay," Jacob said.

"Aww but I won't see you," I frowned.

"I can still visit Maggie," he laughed.

"I know but I won't see you all the time," I said.

"Maggie you'll be fine," he said walking up the stairs.

"Oh I forgot Mrs. Grier asked if you could babysit tonight," my mom said.

"Sure," I said running upstairs. I walked in my room.

"Are you leaving now?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jacob said coming towards me. He engulfed me into a hug.

"Nash really likes you I can tell, and I can see that you like him." Jacob whispered in my ear.

"But, let me do one last thing before Nash takes you," he said leaning in and giving me the most passionate kiss. He parted away.

"I'll miss you, and remember to visit." I smiled hugging him tighter.

"I'll miss you too, and of course I'll visit," he smiled. We walked downstairs and I watched as Jacob left. Did he really just tell me to go for Nash. Maybe I will.

I walked back upstairs but I went to Bobby's room. He had boxes everywhere and his walls were stripped from all the posters of half naked girls.

"Need some help?" I asked as Bobby picked up a box.

"Yeah," he smiled. Even though me and Bobby hate each other sometimes, I'm actually going to really miss him. He's always been there for me.

I started picking up boxes and taking them to Bobby's car. When we were done I hugged Bobby tight. I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

"Bobby I'm really going to miss you. You've always been there for me even when you wanted to rip off my head. I couldn't thank you enough for what you do in my life. I never really thought of this day when you would be moving out but now that it's here I'm starting to realize everything you've done. And even though we don't get along most of the time I still live you to death." I cried. Bobby wiped the tears off my cheek.

"I love you too, Maggie! And don't worry I'm going to visit as much as possible." He smiled hugging me closer. After a few minutes Bobby had to leave. We said our goodbyes and watch as his car pulled away.

"Come on sweetie, lets eat some dinner." My mom said wrapping her arm around my shoulder as we walked inside.

After dinner I walked over to the Grier's house and knocked on their door. Mrs. Grier opened the door and greeted me.

"I have to go, good luck!" She smiled walking out. I walked in to the house and closed the big wooden door behind me.

"Maggie!" Skylynn said running towards me. I bent down and opened up my arms and she jumped into them.

"How is my favorite little girl doing?" I asked.

"Great!" She laughed.

"What would you like to do tonight?" I asked putting her down.

"Come here," she said pulling my arm with her tiny hand. She took me upstairs and Nash was at her little table drinking tea.

"Oh my gosh," I laughed. He looked up at me in shock.

"Nash was playing tea time with me, want to join?" She asked.

"Why I would love to princess Skylynn," I smiled sitting next to Nash.

"Here's your tea queen Maggie," Sky said pouring tea into the little pink cup in front of me.

"Thank you very much!" I smiled taking a sip of the tea.

"Mm this is really good," I said.

"Hers more tea king Nash," she smiled. Nash looked at me and laughed. After we were all done with the tea party we cleaned up. Sky wanted to watch a movie so I put in one of her Barbie movies. Nash took me to another room.

"Can I ask you a question?" Nash asked.

"You just did, but go ahead." I smiled.

"Will you go to MAGCON with me?" He asked. I've always wanted to go. I saw all the vines they made when they were down there and it seemed fun.

"I would love to!" I smiled.

"Great!" He smiled back.

"Where are the boys?" I asked remembering that Cam and Matt are staying here.

"They went out to eat," he said.

"Why didn't you go with them?" I asked confused.

"Because I wanted to stay here with you!" He blushed. I hugged him and we sat on the couch. Sky climbed into my lap and fell asleep as me and Nash cuddled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you to teenwolf__forlife for the idea if Nash bringing Maggie to MAGCON!! Go follow her!! And if you have any ideas leave them in the comments and I may just use them!!

The Babysitter (Nash Grier Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें