Chapter 6

Maggie POV.

BEEP, BEEP!
I woke up to my alarm. I say there remembering what happened this weekend. Nash stayed and we made vines. Some people didn't like me with Nash but other people said we would look cute together. Which of course made me warm on the inside.

I got myself ready and went downstairs. Bobby was at the dinning room table eating cereal.

"Good morning!" I smiled at him.

"Good morning," he said in a grumpy tone. I got frosted flacks and sat down.

"Why are you mad?" I asked.

"I'm not mad I'm just tired," he said.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked. He gave me a look like I was stupid for asking that question.

"Out if town like always," he said. Their always out of town because of their jobs.

"Oh," I said taking a bite of cereal. I got my bag, after I was done, and left.

When I looked over I saw Nash coming out of his house.

"Hey Nash," I smiled at him. He looked at me an stopped walking so I could catch up.

"Hey," he smiled continuing walking.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Tired, how bout you?" He asked.

"Same," I said. When we got to the school Nash walked away from me. Probably because he couldn't be seen with a nerd.

AFTET SCHOOL!!!

"Nash!" I yelled. He was walking out if school and I wanted to walk home with him. He ignored me. I ran up to him and he still didn't notice.

"Why are you acting like a jerk?" I asked.

"Get away from me," he said walking away to his friends. I stood there and watched him in shock. Was I really that embarrassing? I started walking home.

I heard footsteps behind me and I thought it was Nash. When I turned around there was nobody. Great, I'm losing my mind. I kept hearing steps and I turned around again. Nobody.

When I turned back around there was someone in front if me. A very handsome boy. Who was he? He lifted me up and through me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I yelled kicking.

"Shut up!" He yelled. He through me in a car and tied me up. I'm going to die.