Chapter 8

Maggie POV.

My kidnapper took me all the way to the top floor.

"So why am I being kidnapped?" I asked.

"Because you are," he said. Wow he knows how to give me such detail. (Note the sarcasm)

"Thanks for the explanation," I said.

"Your welcome," he smiled. We got to a room and my heart started pumping. What if he rapes me. I can't have that happen. He opened the door and set me down.

I looked around. The apartment room looked normal. Weird.

"Go sit on the couch," The kidnapper demanded.

"Did something crawl up in your butt cheeks?" I asked walking over to the couch. He ignored me and walked to where ever.

Nash POV.

"Hey where do you think your going young man?" I guy at the desk asked as I walked into the apartment.

"Didn't you see that guy walk in?" I asked.

"No! Now leave!" The guy demanded.

"I'm not leaving until I get my friend back! She's been kidnapped!" I yelled. The guy came towards me.

"You didn't see nothing and you know nothing got it!" He hissed in my ear.

"When I leave here you better pray that you don't get treated horrible in jail," I hissed back. The guy took my arm and pulled me somewhere.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nash Grier, you think that your so tuff." The guy said.

"How do you know my name?" I asked as he tied me to the wall.

"I know your whole family," he laughed.

"I'm Maggie's dad," he said.

"No your not!" I yelled trying to get away.

"Sorry Nash but I am. Maggie doesn't know because her mom would never let her know! She hated me for cheating on her! She divorced me before Maggie was born!" He yelled.

"I still don get why your kidnapping her," I stated.

"Because her mom wouldn't let me have any part in owning her. I never saw her grow up or anything! It's time for me to take what I made! And you can't stop me!" He laughed.

"And you think that when I get out of here I won't tell the cops?" I asked.

"Who said you were getting out!" He laughed walking out of the room.

"Get me out of here!" I yelled as loud as I could. Great I'm going to die.

Maggie POV.

I heard a yell. Sounded like... Nash! I have to get him. The kidnapper was still where ever he was.

The door was right next to me. I got up off the couch and started sneaking over. But tripped over something.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my head. I looked and saw a cute little kitten. The kidnapper came back in.

"So you tried to escape?" He asked.

"Come on," he said putting out a hand.

"I have to get my friend! He's down there," I yelled letting out a tear.

"I will get in trouble if I go down there, now just suck it up lets go!" He said getting annoyed.

"I'm not going to let my friend get hurt because of me! Do anything you want to me but you won't touch him!" I yelled. There was a knock on the door.

"Sit down now," the kidnapper hissed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just sit down," he hissed again. There was a look that told me to not mess with him. I sat down and a guy came in. He was a medium sized man with brown hair. His eyes were blue like mine.

"Maggie, nice to finally meet you!" He smiled coming closer.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm your father!" He smiled. Please telling me he's just reacting Dark Vaders line.