Chapter 25

Nash POV.

I saw Jacob walk out of his car and grab Maggie. My heart broke. What if he steals her away from me? Why is he even here?

"This is all your fault!" I yelled at Miranda. She glared at me.

"You have no heart! You don't even know how much I love Maggie! And now she's gone! I hate you!" I yelled.

"Hate is a strong word," she said.

"That's why I used it," I said.

"Hey!" Brent said(if you have a vine, Brent did a vine about the word hate. If you haven't seen it go watch it! It's funny!) Cameron chuckled.

"And I can't believe you would actually kiss the girl that I use to date!" I yelled at Cameron. He stopped chuckling and glared at me.

"She kissed me!" Cameron stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Why is Jacob here?" I thought out loud.

"He's my brother, I brought him here to help me get you back." Miranda said.

"Thanks for ruining everything," I said ripping out of Brent's grip.

Maggie POV.

"Why are you here?" I asked Jacob.

"Because my sister brought me along," he said.

"Is she a fan of the boys?" I asked.

"I guess, she told me to drive her so she could see them." He said.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Miranda," he said. My hands clenched.

"Miranda Flowers? The one who I was fighting?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Get me out of this car now," I hissed.

"Maggie don't think differently of me," He pleaded.

"I'm not I just need to get out of here," I said.

"Well let me drive back to the hotel," he said turning around. I can't believe he's Miranda's brother. We finally got back to the hotel and I quickly walked to Nash's and I's room. He wasn't there.

"I need to find Nash," I said turning around to walk out the door but Jacob was blocking it.

"Get out of my way!" I yelled.

"No!" He said closing the door and locking it. I stated to back up.

"Jacob, what are you doing?" I asked.

"What I've been waiting to do," he said licking his lips and coming closer.

"Get away from me! Nash! Nash!" I yelled but Jacob covered my mouth.

"Stop talking and just enjoy," he hissed. Tears rolled down my cheek as he threw me to the bed.

Nash POV.

I was walking up to our room at the hotel when I heard my name being called. Then all of a sudden it stopped.
Maggie. I ran as fast as I could to get to the room. I tried to open the door but it had a lock on it.

"Cameron!" I yelled running to him.

"What?" He asked harshly.

"Maggie's in there with Jacob! She was screaming my name an then it stopped! The doors Locke and I can't get in!" I said in one breath.

"I have a way," Cameron said running to his room next to my room.

"There's a door leading to the other room in the closet, do you have the key?" He asked. Without answering I ran to the closet and put the key in the whole.

"Stop!" I yelled as I go in the room. Jacob was undressed and just undressed Maggie. I ran up to him and threw him on the ground.

"Are you okay?" I asked Maggie. She nodded her head as I untied her from the bed.

"Go call the police," I whispered to her. She go off the bed and put on her cloths and went to get the phone.

"I can't believe you would do that to Maggie!" I yelled at him. Thank goodness Cameron put a blanket over him and was holding him down.

"Shut up, you would do the same thing." He hissed.

"No I wouldn't because I know what she wants and doesn't want!" I yelled. After a few minutes of silence there was a knock in the door.

"Come in he's over there," Maggie said pointing to Jacob.

"You didn't," Jacob said looking at me.

"But I did," I smirked getting off him.

"Go join Bob in jail," I said as he left. After they left I looked at Cameron.

"I'm sorry for freaking out I just was mad that Miranda got in the way of me giving my girl full attention." I said.

"It's okay, I know Maggie means so much to you." Cameron smiled. I hugged him and looked at Maggie.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I asked getting up.

"No I'm fine," she said looking down.

"I'm sorry, I should have not done anything." I said. She looked up at me and kissed me.

"Thank you for saving me," she whispered.

"Don't thank me, thank Cameron. Without him I wouldn't have gotten into this room." I smiled. She looked at Cameron and ran up to him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much!" She said kissing his cheek.

"Your welcome little lady," he said pushing out his chest. We all laughed.

"Well we should get to the meet and greet, were 30 minutes late." Cameron said looking at his watch.

"I got the keys!" I said as we rushed out.