Ten years later.......

It's been ten years and now I am finally sixteen! Thanks to the advice from Aki, I now have my Sharingan, but not the Mangekyou. It's tough trying to master that. Anyway, I've been training with my brothers and they said that I've been improved. But so far, no sign of Neji yet. I know he's somewhere else far away from here, but I still have my hopes.

"(NAME)! GET IN HERE QUICK!" Kuroko called me. I ran down the stairs as I came to my older brother. "What is it?" I asked. "I got accepted!" Kuroko cheered. "So did me and Makoto." Sei said. "Accepted? Into what?" I tilted my head. "Into a higher extremes school!" Kuroko said, "it's for other ninja with crazy skills!" "This will definitely be the right plan for me." Makoto sighed, "hopefully there's no problems with classmates."

"Wow. So who else got accepted." I tried to fake smile. Not that I want to know because I'm feeling worse enough, but it wouldn't kill me to be happy for them. "Aki, Tsuki, Ebisu...mostly everyone except for Kiyoshi, Tari, Rin and you." Kimo answered. "Wow, I wonder why they weren't. Better luck next time guys." Kotaro tried to brighten us up with a smile. Yeah, there won't be a next time. I can't believe that I didn't get accepted. I've done things outside the house. I've fought other people before.

"The most important thing is that everyone is happy for you." Mother smiled, "right, (Name)?" I didn't want to answer that question. I wanted to say that it would be exciting if everyone was but I didn't want to be mean. Of course, they didn't know about Neji going to the same school. "Yeah." I answered. Aki and Kuroko looked at me with a little curiosity, so I had to add something to that to get rid of it.

"Think about it. Being with other people who have the same intelligence and skill as you." I explained, "it's better than having a burden to slow you down." Okay, maybe that was a little harsh. "Well, that's true. But, you don't sound that happy about it." Makoto noticed. I walked to the kitchen to get an Apple from a bowl nearby. "Don't worry, I am." I lied, "just be careful in that new school of yours." "We will! We'll kick their butt!" Ebisu cheered.

Higher extremes. Crazy skill, huh? Looks like I'll never go to that school. I wonder how's Neji doing though. I hope that he's doing fine. Too bad I might not see him at this point. What am I going to do? Work harder? I guess that sounds like the best thing to do now. If I do, then might actually succeed! I can't mope about this anymore. I have to try my best and work real hard!

I ran out the door to outside, eager to start training by myself. "Hey, where are you going?" Tsuki asked coldly with that eye patch on his left eye. He was just leaning against the house outside, acting like he doesn't give a damn about anything. That's why I hate him so much. He's so mean to me all the time and can't mind his own business. I stopped my tracks as I turned to him with my arms folded.

"And that's your business, because....." I paused for an answer. "Drop the attitude, I was just making sure." Tsuki grunted, "we don't want your favorite sibling to chew me up." "To the woods, where I always train. I'll be back in a couple of hours." I said, "so you don't have to send a spy for me or anything." I turned back around and I walked to the tall trees away from the cold brother. "If you get in trouble, not my responsibility." He mumbled under his breath. I rolled my eyes, "go die."

Tsuki and I hardly get along. Mostly because we despise each other. Well, he despised me first. Rin told me that Tsuki actually hated me ever since I was born. He didn't tell me why. So I guess because he never wanted a little sister in the first place. I already know what Tsuki wants to do with me. He just wants to ban me from the household and let me get eaten by wolves or sell me to his ugly friends. And that's why I would do the same. Well, except my friends aren't ugly.

The only reason why he can't do anything to me is because Aki always saves and protects me. The way our household works is that now father died, the oldest has to at least "act" like that father and help mother with the bills. But the thing I want to know is, why can't we just move out on our own so that way mother doesn't have to pay for us? Seriously? Aki, Tsuki, Kimo, Kiyoshi, Tari and Makoto are all in there twenties now! They should have their house and family and a life! I mean, we are Uchiha for crying out loud!