This is not happening

Neji? So, I'm battling Neji? What happened? This is not happening! My mind flew in all different directions as I try to figure out what is this mess that I got myself into. But hey, if I battle Neji and defeat him, then I'll impress him! Although, he doesn't look so happy that I have come this far.

"Neji, so we meet again. You've certainly seem more stronger than back then." I cracked a smile. It didn't realize that he would change. A lot. He grown taller than before. Well, of course what did I expect, it's been ten years. I didn't even know he would still recognize me. I mean, my hair probably got longer and I've gotten taller.

"Yes, we have. But I'm afraid that we can't talk now." Neji said as he walked through the door and into the gym with me. That's right, my brothers are watching this fight. Not only them, but students are watching from the outside as well. We can't talk about what happened in the past now. "And besides, I want to see for myself if you have gotten stronger like what you said." Neji prepared himself to fight.

"Look at you all sophisticated as always. You never let anything get in the way of your future." I smirked, "so let's settle what we couldn't back then." By the way he nodded his head and was prepared to fight me, I have a feeling that his family might've noticed about what been going on between the both of us. I grabbed my kunai from the back of my pocket and held it against my other wrist.

Now then, if I have to battle with him in order to reach my goal on becoming in the S-Class, so bring it. Neji is probably as strong as Tsuki, except anything but an asshole. I have to step up my game right now like my life depends on it. It's bad enough that Tsuki got in a good contact with my ankle which was my weak point. So my leg is kinda of numb and woozy from that fight. But overall, I might either win or finish strong.

I ran to him with one hand in front of me and a kunai behind in the other. "Remember this move, Neji?" I asked as I jumped in the air and spun around. This time, I multiplied the kunai I had in my hand and ninja stars as well. It was almost like Tsuki's technique, except my chakra is in no shape to turn winds into blades so I had to do it with weapons. And besides, I used to start out this technique every time him and I would have a play fight.

"Of course. I knew you would do that. Classic, yet so you."  Neji joked as he raised up a shield to protect him, "you really need to stop being so boring." I raised an eyebrow at him and his shield. "Boring? You have no idea how much fun I am now." I told him as I upgraded the classic move. Instead of one source, I multiplied it to three sources with the shadow clones I made in a second.

Then I had each of the sources different elements. One was the fire weapons and the other two were just Wind and Lighting. The thing is that I need to penetrate that shield with just one physical blow. I snuck up on him from behind, and landed a physical attack on the shield to break it. Unfortunately, Neji saw that coming and moved out of the way to land a hit on me.

Damnit! He got me. But he only hit me where my back was. I got on my feet and managed to get my ninja starts out and went for a back to back attack.

🕝🕑🕖🕧🕞🕑🕖2 hour later (I don't know)🕖🕞🕑

"I don't get it. How come you're still standing? It's impressive how you manage to stand after what I did to you." Neji smirked, "you really have improved have you? It's even longer than fifteen minutes. However, it's going to,take a lot more than just stamina to beat me, (Name)."

Both of us were breathing heavily. It's been two hours and none of us seem to call quits. Both of us stand apart from each other. We darted our eyes at each other. However, Neji has more stamina than me, so my body was shaking like a Chihuahua. I was still standing, it was just that I didn't had much strength to move. Neji noticed as he stared at me ankle, where Tsuki grabbed me.

"I see. He must've gotten you good. Your weak spot might not be in the center of your body, but it took a lot from you leg." He noticed, "that's why you've been slower every second you try to pace yourself." I've been getting slower? Now the embarrassing part was that I didn't even notice.

I don't care anymore. I came after him and wanted to fight some more. Neji  knows that a leg won't stop me from getting to my goal. Neji gave me a puzzled look. He fought back when I came in body contact with him.

"What's this? Even when you have a leg down, you still tend to fight?" He guessed, "just like the (Name) I used to know." "What? You're saying it like you don't even know me anymore." You stated as I landed attacks on him, but he defended himself, "just like the Neji I don't know." Did they brainwash him or something? He's definitely not Neji. It's different now.

"It's interesting really. How much skill you've really gained and still have the same spirit. If spirit is one of the fighting acknowledgments, then you would have the highest one." Neji attacked me back, having me off guard when he grabbed my ankle again, having the both of us pause. We stare at each other with dead eyes.

"It's pointless to keep on fighting when you know you're going to lose. That never got through your head did it? (Name)?" Neji tried to break me, "why can't you just accept it? You can't defeat because of your feelings, right?" I rolled my eyes as I manage to break free from his grasp and get my kunai out.

I closed my eyes, and focused to have concentration. Now, this is just a jutsu that I taught myself. When really, it was supposed to be for Aki just in case I get to battle him, but oh well. My chakra, or what's left goes to to the kunai that I was holding in my hand. Now that chakra is stirred into this weapon, it is able to cut anything to pieces, as long as I have control of it.

"Oh? A new jutsu I see? Well then, I won't go easy on you either." Neji said as he charged after me with his hands flat and straight. With just one touch of the tip of his fingers, he can cause a lot of pain shooting up your system, causing you to loose control of your body and collapse.

"This ends here, (Name). Your confidence is going to cost you a lot." Neji said as he came up to me, with his palm ready to hit me.

"So is that phrase, Neji. I will beat you, and go against a sensei!" I said as I had my kunai zoomed in and almost pointed to his neck.

I will beat Neji and impress him. Even if I have to go the long way........