Training.......HARD!

So far, I've been all pumped up ever since Neji and I had our little moment. I mean, he kissed me, how was I supposed to forget that?! Anyway, I was training all day when I got home and all night. I've never stayed up this long before and I like it. The more I get in the better. There was no way I could let anyone or anything get in between Neji and I. And maybe when I pass, he'll pass too. And then maybe he'll kiss me more when I pass. Hehehe.

Sometime my brother, Kuroko, Sei, Makoto and Kimo have been giving me some real hard tests and some I still have a tough time with. Kuroko's helping me with battle strategy and thinking like the opponent. Kinda like reading their mind. Sei has been helping me with increasing my stamina and strength along with chakra by connecting with nature. Makoto has taught me how to dodge attacks, sneak attacks and counter-attacks as well as other jutsus. Well, honestly, Kimo's just ranting about me as he was watching me train. I had no idea he can be so mean.

Just like always, I'm am not giving up. I'm doing this for Neji and myself. To graduate this school an to impress him once and for all. I don't believe anyone that tries too stop me. I got this all in the bag. I'm gonna train until I fall out.

🕚🕔🕚🕟🕙🕓🕔TIME SKIP🕚🕙🕓🕔🕑🕟🕒

I plopped on the ground with nothing but scratches on my body and weak fingers. I guess training with Makoto was harder than I thought. All these jutsus that he knows take a lot from the opponent. I tried to get myself on all fours to take a breath or two. I have to get up and get strong. I need to be skilled and strong for the competition. And just when Neji gave me some encouragement too. Actually, that kiss was more than encouragement, I don't know how.to explain.

"Come on, (Name)! What are you waiting on?! Get up. Don't be weak." Kimo hollered as he was sitting on the floor like he doesn't have anything else to do. That bum.

"At least I'm not the one who can only move my mouth!" I told him. Geez, this guy has nothing better to do. I'm getting really annoyed. I did all of this training and I will not stop here.

"Gah, never mind. I'm calling it a day, now let's get back into the house." Makoto mumbled and he and Kimo started to make their way to the house. How can they just give up on me like that? Makoto has a huge brain and incredible stamina, I wish he would give me more time.

"Come on, Makoto. Help me a little longer. I know I need to study these jutsus, but their just too much and far too many." I whined, "you're the only one that can help me out here."

"Nope. You're hopeless, idiot. You're just going to have to read all of the jutsus well learned in the book." Makoto waved, "see ya at the house." I sat my toosh on the ground as I sighed so helplessly. What am I going to do now. All these jutsus require a crap load of stamina. I know I strengthened mine, but it's nothing compared to Makoto, Kimo or Aki. I will be like one of them, but what am I supposed to do?

I lay on the ground, looking up the at big sky, imagining what would happen on Saturday. Boy, it would be so good to get out of this school. It's like I would be the first student to graduate the most badass school in less than a week. Oh yeah, I can see it now.

"Still working hard? It's about to get dark, you should be in the house." Mother smiled as she came by after the supermarket. She looked down on me as she set the groceries on the green grass and sits along with me. Good to see that she's feeling better and her muscles are back to normal. That sickness almost got the best of her.

"Trying my best mom. It's just that, I want to graduate this school and finally impress Neji. That's all I want, I just wish that there was something that I could do." I told her. Mother gave a gentle smile as she looked over at me.

"I could help you, (Name). I know all of the jutsus they probably have you studying. I was a student here, you know?" Mother said.

"What?! You were?!" I sat up with shock.

"Of course. How did you think you children got into the school? And besides, that school has been around for a long time." Mother stood up, "now, let's get to training. By Saturday, you will have so much energy, stamina, chakra and power, no one will stand against you. Stand up." She had her hands on her hips.

I smiled as I stood up as well, meeting my eyes with hers. Being trained by my mother. Finally someone who has the time to teach me.

I will get stronger. Even if I have to be trained by my mother.

 Impress You (Neji X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara