Miracle

When I threw the food at Tenten, right back at her, the whole thing started to go over board. The students in the cafeteria started to do it as well. Everyone just jumped out of there seats and started to go at each other as of they were really ninjas. Tenten and I continued to go at it with each other. We threw whatever we could find and get our hands on.

"Take this, boyfriend stealer!" Says Tenten as she squeezed the milk carton at me. Making all of my clothes wet and smelled like warm milk. Ew. Okay, that fine, I'll just get at her something better.

"How about this, Ms. Desperate!" I says right back as I took the grape juice and squirted at her. Now she's a purple freak with a whole lot of food amo than me. Little did we know that someone the other students were throwing food at us as well. We didn't know until after we turned and found food all over our faces.

Then we got distracted and started to throw food at them than each other. After I took the sixth student down, I looked at Neji who was under the tables, hoping that no one would find him. I snuck under there so no one would notice me and him under the lunch tables.

"As you were saying?" He asked, trying to find out what I was about to say before I got hit with the meatloaf. I laughed childishly as I sat under with him. Honestly, I thought he would be more fun with this. Usually, we would have play fights all the time when we were little. Even with a couple of food being involved. But now, I guess things have changed. We're grown now.

"Eh, yeah. I don't think I should continue that sentence." I laughed childishly, "so, if you want to get out of here, I could sneak you out."

"If father hears about me being involved with something like this, he'll kill me. I should've saw this coming from the start." Neji starts to mumble, "I shouldn't be here." I sit there just staring at the long-haired with blank eyes. Now I see what's going on. I bet he hasn't had fun like this before.

"Hey now, I think this is a sign that, you need to relax a little bit." I fake yawned, "when we the last time you had fun like this?"

"Ten years ago. When we were children back then." Neji moped, "through these ten years I've been disciplined and taught different things from what you've been taught. To fight and win every battle. I worked very hard where there is no break, where I have to be the best."

"Well, now is you're big break. We only get one chance to live you know, so I'd rather spend it with the flow than with the schedule." I looked at him. I giggled a little bit, "that makes no sense." I started to giggle along with him.

"It means that I wanna have fun than to work 24/7 with no freedom." I explain it to him, "come on, Neji. Let's just have a little fun like what we used to do. Then after this, there's a shower in the boys' washroom. Just wash all of the food there so your father wouldn't even notice anything."

"And what about my clothes?" He asked with a raised brow.

"I will handle the rest. I'll simply just wash it by hand and dry it with my ninjutsu. Now come on, lets just go have fun. However, if you want to just get out of here, I'll help you. I'll even say that you weren't involved." I said. Neji folded his arms for a second and closed his eyes. The only thing that got him to think faster was the students yelling and shouting in the background. Then, he finally spoke.

"Alright. I want to get out of here. You promise you won't let a single piece of food get me?" He asked as he looked at me. Of course I will. At least I think so in my head.

"Uh, I think so. Students can throw all they want to, to who they want to throw it at. So I can't promise anything." I smiled at him, being honest with him. There's no way that I could hide my lies when it comes to him. Even without the bakugan, he can tell that I'm lying. That's why he's so hard to impress.