Here I come.

"EVERYONE! I GOT ACCEPTED! I JUST DID!" I cheered as I ran in the house. Everyone got out of there rooms and ran towards me. "What do you mean?" Kuroko asked. "The Fighting Arts Academy, she wanted me to attend there, too!" I explained. "And what did you say?" Tari asked. "What did I say? I said that we have a deal!" I danced around the house. Everyone was so happy for me. I knew I could do it! Neji here I come!

"This is going to be great, now it'll be more fun!" Ebisu smiled, "so when are you starting, (Name)?" "Next week. On Monday." I answered, "this is so exciting!" I am the happiest ninja in the world! This is my chance to see Neji again. However, I can't make it obvious to my brothers. After all, he is a Hyuga. I looked around the room to see everyone's happy face. But the only face that doesn't look so happy in Tsuki. He doesn't look impressed. Looks like he's going to do something against me. He's always against me.

"This will be great. (Name), are you sure you want to do this?" Aki asked, "The Fighting Arts Academy is a tough school. We just don't want you hurt." "Oh come on. I'm supposed to get hurt, it's how I get stronger if I just raised from it." I quoted. Ooooohhh, that will be my quote for when I get famous. I might want to re-word it though, it'll be confusing to some people. "Okay just saying (Name), you know there are other famous ninja who passed at this academy and are Uchiha." Kiyoshi smiled.

"Really? Of course I'm not surprised, but who?" I asked. "Well, there's Madara Uchiha, Izuna Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha..." Kiyoshi listed. "And Uncle Itachi!" Rin cheered, "it's been a long time since we've seen him." Itachi is our uncle that we haven't seen since we were babies. Since our other uncle Sasuke killed him, we've had to move to this little place just in case Sasuke tries to kill us as well. I've heard that he's going to that academy too just like his brother.

This was the time way before SasuSaku and Sarada was born and way before Team 7 was reunited. Like around the times where Sasuke's own group started (Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo) was born and he was still wanting to destroy the leaf.

Mother came out of the kitchen from doing the dishes and saw all of us standing together. "What is all of this?" She asked. "(Name) got accepted into the academy." Tsuki mumbled, "now everyone's excited." Mother walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Well, then we should all congratulate her. After all, she is your sister, you know?" Mother pointed out, "she truly is getting older and stronger." Thank you mother. I knew you would love the news.

Tsuki turned his head away from everyone else as if he as jealous. I don't get why he would be though. I mean, he got accepted too. So did Aki and most of the older brothers. So I don't see why he has the right to be jealous. "What's with you Tsuki? You've been like this ever since father passed away." Aki asked, "why can't you lighten up?" "Tch. As if. While all of you are treating her like a baby, I'm protecting my family." Tsuki stormed off, "and besides, we all know who else is at the academy." He threw me a look like I knew who the person was.

How does he know about Neji? No, he doesn't. He's just doing that to get me to admit, that's all. That's just asshole Tsuki being, well, asshole Tsuki. "Hold on a second, Tsuki." Kiyoshi halted, "don't you think that the Hyügas are gone? There's no need to still be mean." "But, we do have to be on our guard." Rin added. Tsuki stopped where he was and looked at all of us in a disgusted look. "Wow, and this is my family." He mumbled.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Kuroko folded his shoulders. "All of you. Too foolish and naïve. And you're Uchihas." Tsuki mumbled again. "Hey, you got something to say, say it louder so we could hear you!" Sei walked towards him. Sei sometimes has anger issues and is not afraid to smack someone. "Hold on Sei," Tari holds the boy back, "we can't turn on our blood." "Can't turn on our blood? That stupid saying again? Argh, so sick." Tsuki turns away from us.

That's it! "You know you really should just move out of the house if you don't like it here!" I exclaimed, "you're old enough to live on your own!" I know and so is half of the brothers but, Tsuki is the one that needs to go. "You need to stop with this! Tsuki, you need to shut up and just enjoy what you have!" I tell him. "Really? And uh...how's trying to see Neji working out for you?" Tsuki mumbled quietly as he goes to his room leaving us.

"What did he say?" Semi asked. "Nothing. We don't need to know." I shrugged my shoulders so no one would try to analyze what Tsuki mumbled. "Sheesh, what's up with him all the time?" Ebisu said, "I wonder if father left to get away from him." "Don't say that, Ebisu. Just leave him be." Tari told him. I yawned so I could go to my room and get ready for the academy. "Well, I should get ready." I yawned as I walked to my room. "Okay, I'll make everyone's lunch before I go to work." Mother smiled, "good luck. Too bad I won't get to meet your teachers." "Don't worry mother. We'll bring you some feedback." Makoto said.

I opened the door and walked into my room of nothing but a bed, desk and closet. I usually don't like to have a lot of stuff, so that way it'll be easier to pack up and move when it's time to move to a new house. I threw myself on the bed and stare at the wall. Damn that Tsuki. He almost got me exposed. Well, even if he does say it, there's no way he has evidence or the the family would believe him. I rolled over on my bed in excitement and happiness.

All of a sudden, the excitement I once had is now gone. I can't be too excited when I'm around the brothers. And I can't get all excited once I see Neji, then the brother will find out about it. Hopefully, I can keep up the act for as long as I can. When I do or If I do see Neji, will he be able to see me and notice that I've improved? Well, this is a Fighting Arts Academy so everyone will judge whether am will be able to fit in. I bet the majority of the school with hate me and my brothers.

Since uncle Sasuke and Itachi has made big changes in history like Itachi killing his entire clan. (Before he did, mother and father had to leave the village to keep safe.) Sasuke killing some guy named, Orochimaru and others stuff. Thanks to those two, everyone is being very careful when it comes to Uchihas. Odds are that students will hate us if we step one foot in that building. "What am I going to do? Neji will probably stay away from me." I sighed t myself.

Then, a bird flies up to my window and knocks its beak against the glass. What is a bird doing here? I got from the bed and opened the window. "What are you doing here, little guy?" I asked the bird. It was a white bird that had some sort of scroll being held by its feet. It flew in my room and drop the scroll on my desk and flew back out the window. "Hey, come back?!" I holler at it. It didn't listen to me.

I went to my desk where it dropped it off. "What in the world is this?" I asked myself. I opened the scroll into one piece of paper. It was handwritten and said:
Dear (Name),

How are you right now? I heard that you got accepted into Fighting Arts Academy. Congratulations. So we do get to see each other once again. It seems that you must have grown stronger in the last ten years. Well, so have I. But this doesn't mean that we'll be in the same class. You see, you have to fight each student from every class in order to determine what class you'll be in.

Take me for an example, I fought every student until I got to class S. It's the highest class in the academy. If you can beat at least four of your classmates and a sensei, then you get to go up and graduate. I'm just struggling like right now to defeat my fourth classmate. Anyway, you're brothers are accepted to right? It's probably best for us to meet secretly so they won't catch us.

So, glad you got accepted. I hope that we see each other again so we could fight like we used to.

From, Neji.

Neil?! He was the one that wrote this letter to me?! So he does think about me?! Wait, how did he even hear about me? I clenched on to the letter on my chest as I look up at the sky. Don't worry Neji. We will see each other again. And we'll fight like we used to do.....Here I come!