Tie?!

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Okay, it had been decided that the battle will just have to be a tie!" Shizune stopped the battle. The both of us looked at her as she ran over to us with open arms. We put our weapons away and relaxed ourselves. A tie?! Is she crazy?! How is it a tie? I'm even surprised that they can call a tie off at this school.

"What? A tie? Are you sure, Shizune? Maybe if you would have let us finish, then we could see who won instead of-" "No. Then you will kill each other off. The point of the battle is to get our opponent to quit and give up, not to kill them." Shizune explained, "and besides, the principal has already decided what the verdict would be."

"So, what happens when there is a tie?" I asked. "Well to be honest, we never had a tied battle before," Shizune explained, "so the principal decides what to do and who would win." Never had a tied battle? So does this mean by not beating Neji, I'm tied with him? That never happened to me either. Usually, when we would battle he would always win less than fifteen minutes when we we're kids.

"We decided that for this tied battle, that both Neji Hyüga and (Name) Uchiha are both to be accepted as S-Class students." The voice from before said, "that is all." Shizune again with that supposed look. "What?! Why is that?! I mean, you can't accept both of them right?" Shizune asked.

"Yes, we can. We saw the stats of Neji and the stats of (Name). Both of them are quite similar, they just have different styles and skills." The voice said, "so, both of them will be S-Class students. However, it seems that you have the system confused."

"Huh? Confused?" Shizune titled her head. "Yes, you can only fight four S-class students the go to the S-Class level." The voice corrected, "then you can defeat a sensei in order to graduate." What?! But, the letter that I got from Neji said that.... "Oh, is that so? Oops, my fault." Shizune bowed to us as an apology.

"Well, looks like that was a little bit of a mix up." Nephi sighed, "so I'm guessing I can keep my place in the class?" "Yes. And that you have a new classmate." The voice answered. "Any way, congratulations on making it into the S-Class!" Shizune said, "so now, you have to go home and you can start tomorrow. The two of you had a quite intense battle that now it's night time."

"Night time? Already?" I gasped. "Yes. We had to grade your brothers as well. And you have a lot of them." Shizune pointed out.

I did? I did! I actually made it to the S-Class! Now I have a week to graduate which is my goal! Yes! I wanted to celebrate with myself, but then I collapsed. It felt like my legs just shut down on me. Neji caught me before I could be even hit the floor.

"(Name)? Are you alright?" He asked.

I tried to nod my head, but my body just felt so weak. So I smiled and whispered, "yeah...you were...right." He was. My confidence did almost cost me a handful.

"Well, congratulations again. I hope you feel better, (Name)." Shizune waved at us, "see you tomorrow!"

Neji carried me to the exit of the gym, where my brothers were waiting on me. As he was walking, I began to almost fell asleep with one eye opened and the other closed.

"Are you satisfied now? You're no longer walking and we have similar stats. I don't know how it's been ten years and you're still as confident as ever." Neji sighed.

"What's wrong with being confident?" I asked weakly.

"Nothing. It's just that you just don't know what you get yourself into." Neji answered, "also, there's no need to impress me." I looked at him with open eyes.
"I've always been impressed. I always admired your spirit and the fact that you try so hard. I never understood why." Neji sighed.

"That's because you're always good at everything, Neji. People that try but don't succeed can understand that, because they have a goal and they keep on trying." I told him. Neji is very good at a lot of stuff. I know it. I've seen it all before. But I also seen how he just doesn't look like he's completely satisfied all the time. Like....he's sick of winning.

"Hey, Neji."

"What is it, (Name)?"

"Are you sick of winning?"

He didn't answer. He only looked at me with those eyes of his.

"Forget I asked that then. So, what's the school like?" I asked a different question, hoping he would answer. Neji looks at me as he smirked.

"It's amazing how you see me in your eyes, (Name). Everyone else at this school usually sees me as a pretty boy from a well-known clan or an opponent. They all assumed that I thought of myself as a "Mr. Know-it-all." Can you believe that?" Neji told me, "anyway, the boys are known to be a little rough and the girls are just well....how can I put this? Girls." I can almost tell. I met some of them this morning after all.

"You know Neji. There's something I want to ask you as well." I said, "Is there something that you don't know how to do?" 

He didn't answer the question either. He looked away this time as I saw a little pink on,his cheeks. Is he blushing?! I widened my eyes as he looked up and saw my brothers ran up to us. The pink had gone away as soon as I saw Kotaro's face all into mine.

Goodness, boy?! Get out of my face?!

"Is she alright?" Aki asked as Neji passes me to him.

"She's fine. She just need a lot of food and rest for her body to refuel." Neji explained, "Possibly, she might need to-"

"It think we can handle it, Hyüga!" Tsuki interrupted as he turned around and wanted everyone to follow him.  

"Sorry about him, he's just a little cranky. See ya later, Hyüga." Ebisu said as everyone walked away. As Aki carried me on his shoulders, I caught a glimpse as Neji turning his back and walked off. Kinda reminds me of how he left to go to the school ten years ago. Walking away and not turning back. The Neji that I used to know is still there.

Waiting for the next match.