One Class at a time

We arrived at the Fighting Arts Academy. Where the badass ninjas go to. And I'm one of them. Well, about to be. When we got there, it was like a HUGE school. It was even 20 times bigger than out house! We walked up to the gate where there was a speaker where the people at the building talk to you. We had to walk to get there in an hour and Kuroko started to get lazy and I had to carry him on my back.

"Who are you?" The speaker asked. "We are the Uchihas of the western area." Aki announced so that way he doesn't have to say all of our names. Where we live is the western part. That part is known for people who just need a home, recovered from the wars we've been having, don't have much money and etc. "Uchihas? We don't have Uchihas here. We don't have anyone from the west." The guy said. "We were supposed to be the new comers. You know, did that lady out us in the system?" Makoto asked.

"Let's see. You don't have to say your names since your Uchihas, those should be easy to figure find." the guy chuckled. It took him a long minute to find us on the list. I put Kuroko down as we all was started to grow inpatient. This man should be able to find us. We are in the U's section. We might not be the only ones who are new or something. "Is he blind?" Kotaro whispered, "what's taking him so long?" "Retarded." Tsuki mumbled.

"Ah, here we are." The man sighed, "Aki, Tsuki, Kimo, Makoto, Kotaro, Reo, Ebisu, Kuroko, (Name) Uchiha, right?" "Yes, sir." Aki smiled. "Can you let us in now?" Ebisu whined, "it's hot out here." "Alright, just be careful and don't kill anyone unless if you have to." The guy teased, "just kidding." The gate opened up for us wide as it can be. We all walked inside the academy grounds for the first time. I clutched on to myself as my heart was beating with excitement.

So this is where Neji is going. Has he been here since he left? If so, then he has more experience than me. Damn. I'll never get to his level. I bet he's at the S class right now. I can't get to there. The more I fight the student each level, the harder it's gets. But, there was nothing stopping Neji, and there will be nothing stopping me. I tried to calm myself down and walked with Kotaro. "I have a good feeling about this." He smiled, "my stomach keeps on grumbling." "That means your hungry, idiot." Tsuki corrected.

"Well, I'm so excited, my legs are getting cold!" Ebisu said proudly. "That's because your legs are cold, stupid." Tsuki also corrected. "I'm so excited, my bladder can't hold it." Kimo laughed. "Don't encourage their stupidity, Kimo." Tsuki grunted. "Oh, come on Tsuki." Aki tried to cheer him up, "remember when we were kids and you would be silly like that?" "I'm not a kid anymore." Tsuki argued as he shows Aki his eye patch, "not with this thing."

I always wanted to ask about Tsuki's eye patch. Tari told me that he had it ever since he was about four years old. I wonder why. That would explain his attitude and why he's always so nasty. "Hey, hey. Let's all just cool it before we get kicked out." Reo yawned, "it is still to early for this." I agree.

As we walked across the lot, we came across a huge crowd of students. They were all just hanging out at tables, chairs and breakfast booths. We had stop at our tracks to think what we were going to do. "There's a lot of people. Now what?" Kotaro gasped at the groups of students. I search the crowd with my eyes, but I couldn't see Neji. There's certainly too many people here.

I had no idea that this academy was filled and packed! So I had to use my sharingan to find Neji. It didn't take me long to find the long-haired hyüga. I spotted him under the tree, being bothered by a group of girls with high-pitched voices. "Found ya." I mumbled under my breath as I gritted my teeth in success. All of a sudden, I saw Neji use his byakugan for some reason and looked towards me. He smirks. Wait, he smirked at me?! He crack a little mischievous smile at my direction?! I deactivated my sharingan as I feel my heart pounding.

"Are you okay?" Ebisu asked, "you're face is red." My face does feel a little warm. "I'm fine." I turned my face the other way. "UCHIHAS! OVER HERE!" A lady's voice hollered at us. A woman with short black hair waved her hand at us as she ran towards us with papers in her arms. Seriously? I don't think that calling us by our clan would help us through this academy you know? All of the students looked at us as she came to us, hyperventilating, out of breath. "Woah, this is not easy running with profiles." She panted, "I'm Shizune, Assistant Principal."