The truth about your father

Attack.

Beaten.

Attack.

Beaten.

Attack.

Beaten.  

It was all coming into a pattern. I tried to land an attack on him and he he saw through my attacks  and did such a beating on me. I tried every trick that I came up with on my own. But nothing seems to be working, it's like he had powers of gravity or something.

The battle was like 20 minutes long but I still kept on going. Even though he beated me to the ground so hard I still managed to pick myself up and try another attack. I had no idea what this guy possess, all I know is that he's a graduate student.

My muscles are starting to become stiff, my bones are tired and it feels like that they're about to break. My body cannot stand still anymore.

I'm scared now.

I have never ever dealt with someone like this before someone that not only broke down their body but also my spirit, but can I really defeat this guy and graduate from the famous ninja arts school?

Right now the only position I can get myself is on my knees and take long breaths to think about my strategy. Now when now he stands there all proud looking down on me as if I wasn't underclassmen, well which I am.

"Are you done yet? I really hate to kill a girl." He says looking at the crowd, cheering him on. He spots my family, shouting my name, for me to do what I do best. Get back up and try again.

"Give it up. Is dying for a spot of the graduation ceremony really worth it? And I thought that all Uchiha were the same." Pain says as he prowerfully pushes me some more. It feels like gravity magic on something. I just don't know.

"Give up." That's all he kept on saying as he walks over to me. What can I do? Is there more people out in the world that are worse than him? How am I suppose to defeat him? I don't know.

"(Name). (Name). I believe in you."

I hear a soft voice in my head, speaking to me. I can tell it's my mom, but why is she talking to me now?

"(Name), I know this is a battle. But, there is something I want to confess to you. I want to tell you now before it's too late. It's about your father." Mother says.

My father?

"You already know that you have a different father than your brothers. You see, your father is not Uchiha."

Not Uchiha? Then what else could he be?

"He's Hyūga."

I wanted to scream so badly. I'm having some mixed feelings about this. If my father was Hyūga, then, Neji and I are related? What kind of messed up stuff is this?!

"Your father was a strong-willed but stubborn just like you. Even though he was a member of a famous clan, he  was a late-bloomer. That's what I loved about him." Mother said, "He was the one I killed my rivals for."

I think I already figured that last one out.

"In that moment when both your father and I graduated from school, that's when we noticed each other. Well, that was when he noticed me for the first time. And even though that it took him forever for him to find out that I exist still loved him." Mother continues, " because deep inside him your father had what I like to call the five-tailed wolf. It wasn't one of the tailed beasts, it was something that he had in his heart that made him the way he is. Unfortunately when I was pregnant with you and he died. But when you were born, I knew right away that the five-tailed wolf is in you ever since you went on and on about Neji. That's when I knew the wolf is inside of you,  that's why I wanted to train with you. To make that wolf even stronger and now that you have gotten stronger. Go ahead and let that wolf howl to the moon and win this one. Not only for you, Neji and your family but also your father."

I smiled as I tried not to cry. I lifted my head and stood up proudly. Pain paused at his tracks and widened his eyes when he saw me.

I started to get it now. What mother taught me yesterday and the five-tailed wolf, it's coming together. It wasn't a tailed beast, it was the five things that make me, me.

Strength.

Heart.

Intelligence .

Life.

Spirit.

I began to remember a stance that mother taught me. I spread my feet out and pressed them firmly on the ground. I balled up my fists and aims them straight for his gut as I kept my distance.

My chakra power was going through the roof. I gave myself about one minute while holding that pose. Then I went for it, I ran so fast to Pain, I can see the look on his face.

It was at this moment Pain knew, he fucked up.

BOOM!

The guy flew so much higher than I did. With just one punch, I was able to get him off the gound, then I jumped up as he high as him am grab a hold of him. There, I slammed his body onto the ground. There was alot of dust, but once cleared up, everyone was astonished.

"And the winner is (Name) Uchiha." The crowd went wild. I did it. I actually defeated a graduate and now I graduated! I did it! I looked at my brothers and my mother as she was crying tears of joy. Who knew I had Hyūga blood in me.

I smiled as I raised my fist in the air in victory. Right before I felt a little bit heavy. I guess what I just pulled cost alot of he what I didn't have at the moment.

I face-planted on the ground knocked out. I felt the school paramedics lifted me up and up me on a bed for me to go get treated.

Alright, Neji. I did my part. Now, I'm counting on you.