Let's go even farther.

🕔🕠🕓🕓🕖10 minutes later🕔🕔🕖🕠🕜🕑

I won. Sakura cried out I quit while I was attacking her strongly. She must had enough of what I had to teach her.  It was harder than I thought, it took longer than I wanted, but the truth is I won. Now, I'm finally an A-Class ninja! I stretched out my arms as I try to catch my breath.

"NO! This won't be the last time! I will come back!" She swears out of the gym and into the exit. I rolled my eyes as smiled as I think about what's going to happen next. I honestly feel so bad for her. Nope. Not a bit. I don't even want to see her face again. Now that I'm an A-Class, I wonder what class my brother's got into.

I wish that I would be more excited than this, but I feel like there should be more obstacles. More difficulty so there would be excitement. I kinda was interested in Hiroki, but he just quit after he saw what type of fighter I am. Or, that's what I think is the reason for his failure. There should be more than just ninjas that are not even making me tired after my victory.

"Congratulations, (Name) you are now an A-Class ninja! Although, I don't believe that you'll graduate less than a week." Shizune smiled, "so what will happen now is----"

"No. I want to go against a S-Class!" I exclaimed. The whole entire gym got quiet. I even heard three of my brothers, Kotaro, Ebisu and Aki gasping silently. They must be watching the fight with the ones who are grading me. Hiding. The reason I want to go on is that I want to work harder. I want to make sure that I deserve it with more than just cuts and scratches. I want to fight harder than that. So hard, that I get injuries or out of breath.

"What did you say?" Shizune asked.

"I want to go against an S-Class." I repeated.

"But, you can't do that! You have to get as must lessons before you can go to S-Class!" Shizune exclaimed, "four students and a sensei? That's too much for you.."

"I don't care! This, stopping right now is not for me. I won't stop until I'm satisfied! I don't want to have victory without an extreme level of pain!" I interrupted her again, "I know that my brothers don't want me to, however, I do! I'm the one being tested not them!"

"But, you've gone far enough." Shizune tried to convince me to change my mind.

"Then, let's go even further." I smiled.

"The pri----." Before Shizune could even say anything, the door where the opponent usually walks through opened. My eyes widened and so did hers. I looked around the gym to see all of the windows that are now filled with faces of the students of the academy, astonished by my bravery and spirit. Then, a loud voice spoke.

"Shizune, step aside. Let her take a chance." A male's voice echoed.

"What? Why? She can't, I mean...."

"If she's unsatisfied, then let her fight until she's satisfied. Honestly, this isn't a regular Uchiha weren't dealing with."

"Yes, I know Master Susa, but what if she....."

"You heard what she said. She won't have victory without an extreme level of pain. Which means, she can live with it and endure it. A strong spirit."

"With all do respect sir, spirit is not one of the things you are grading off of her. To battle an S-Class student, you must at least---"

"Shizune."

She honestly didn't want me to battle, not because she cares for me; she was told to by my brother's, especially Aki to stop me from going further.

"Alright. But don't say I didn't warn you. Be careful." Shizune walked out of the way as the next opponent walks into the room. Alright! I was just backed up by one of the principals, how cool was that? Now everyone saw that! I hope Neji did.