Food Fight

I went to school today and walked all the way to my classroom, still hurt by what Tenten did to me the whole day. But you know what, that's okay. If she wants to play that game, so do I. I'm going to make her regret that she even messed with me. I'm going to do what my mother told me to do. Well, not the killing the rivals part but the part where we keep the competition entertaining.

I have it all planned out. Now that In have new style and have the powers of Kimo and Makoto to help me. Tsuki didn't want to be apart of this so I left him alone. Anyway, I've been actually studying and training myself to dodge her weak attacks and maybe get her to leave Neji. But I can't have everyone know that I like him. Especially Neji and my brothers. And the whole entire class. What would they think that an Uchiha loves a Hyüga. That would be so embarrassing.

I entered the classroom and went to my seat as I heard whispers throughout the whole classroom talking about yesterday. Don't worry, I'll change the whole game around to the point where they don't know what to talk about. Tenten came over to me with her friends with stupid smiling looks on their faces.

"I feel so bad for you. I hope you were alright during your fall." She said sarcastically, "don't worry. I have something very special for you." I rolled my eyes as she walks over to her boyfriend. Okay, very well. It doesn't matter anyway. Cause the competition just started.

The history fighting teacher, started to enter the classroom to start his class. He seated in his chair and all of the students sat down in there seats. I looked over to Makoto as I passed him a piece of with a pencil. Now our plan will be just as we talked about.....don't worry, you'll see.

The teacher starts talking about the lesson that we studied yesterday. So boring. On and on and on about the first Hokage Hashirama and the Uchiha, Madara and the establishment of the Hidden Leaf Village.

"I can't believe you. Out of all of the students, why did you pick that one?" He mumbles to me, "she's so annoying. Are you sure there nothing else? You know that's forbidden." Only Makoto teases me about the Tenten and I. He also thinks that I'm trying to steal Neji, although he's really on my side.

"Hush. If you tell a lie to anyone, I will make sure you can never talk again." I threatened. His body stiffened up as he wrote the note just a little bit faster.

"Alright, alright. I'm done." He whispered as he tapped his neighbor, who's in front of him. He signaled him to pass the note to everyone until it gets to Tenten. I couldn't help myself but to grin quietly. The more the note was passed up, the more it was harder to contain myself. This is it. Once when Tenten gets the note, she'll totally flip.

The students passed the note around until it got to the girl with the buns. Now that everyone knows what the note is except for Neji, now they're going to find out what happens. This will be epic. And I can't believe that the teacher does even notice that the students aren't even paying attention to this boring lesson. That just gives me an advantage cause now he won't even know who started it.

I saw Tenten with the note in her hands as she opens it with her eyes following what she's reading saying,

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Revenge has come,
And it's coming for you.
Dance puppet. Dance

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" She screamed as the teacher turned and saw the freaked out student from her seat. All of the students attention went towards her as she stood up from her chair and tripped for no reason. Then she got up and started to move around the classroom like a puppet on strings. She was all over the place flailing her arms and doing some very funky dance moves.

"You better hope no one catches us." Makoto whispered as he had a hand under his jacket, moving his fingers, "otherwise I'll say that it was your idea." I relied not to laugh so loud for someone to hear. Makoto is the puppeteer of the family. He uses jutsu to use real live people.