Non-Stop

"(Name) Uchiha." Shizune called. Then, it was my turn. My time to show everyone what I can do and how far I could get there. I entered the gym where there was a student waiting for me from the D-Class. I took a look at this joker, she doesn't interest me. Although, I have to beat her if I want to pass onto the next class. But, she has on crop top and a mini skirt like she can do crap. Whatever. I'm well prepared right now.

"Alright, remember, this is not a fight to the death. This is a fight until your opponent quits." Shizune reminds us, "now, let the battle begin!" This is it. The fight that I've been waiting for. This is the start of something that will start my goal. I don't care what happens to me, as long as I make it to the A-Class or better, the S-Class.

My opponent charges right at me as I begin to get in position. She only had a kunai to fight with and she lacked strength and speed, in my opinion so it wasn't long before I punched her into the air with only one punch. She only went up two feet and land on the ground. But, she still didn't give up. She still kept on coming at me with like a combo of moves. That still didn't give her any bonus points to me. I did the same thing with her and she was all beaten up.

🕜🕖🕝🕑🕔 5 minutes later 🕑🕝🕜🕔🕖

"I-I g-give up." She whimpered, "n-no m-more." I did really scared her to death? She wasn't able to get a scratch on me the whole time. Poor girl. A group of medical ninja had to carry her out of the ring and brought another student. The D-Class looked like she didn't suffer too much. More like she might have have a broken wrist and some bruises.

Now, this is where I am up against a C-Class student. This will be more challenging than that girl. It was another girl, this time her skin wasn't exposed for a bit. Like she was wearing a black jumpsuit and a blonde. Than so be it. "So I'm up against an Uchiha? This will be a very challenging. I'm up to it." The girl got ready, "I must warn you, I can use ninjutsu and taijutsu, so go ahead and try to beat me!" "Okay, although, I really have no need to prove to you anything." I yawned.

"Don't be ridiculous! If use loose to me, you'll be back in D-Class! So, you better show me something!" She exclaimed, "do you have any idea who I am?" "A C-Class student who is talking way to much." I mumbled, "I'd you don't make a move right now, I-"
"I am Alex Uzu! My goal is to graduate so that way I could become popular!" She mouthed on, "popularity is the only thing that I've always had and will have! And I will not let an Uchiha get in the way of my dre---"

I lost my temper with this girls' stupid speech and thunder punched the bitch so hard she went higher than the last one. Five feet. She ended up landing on her feet, but has a bad red spot on her face. "Popularity is your motivation, huh? Stupid, That's why you can't even move up a class." I mumbled, "you need to have better energy than that!" I charged after her.

🕖🕜🕑🕖🕝🕔 5 minutes later 🕝🕜🕔🕖🕖

"I give up. But I will defeat you next time." The girl swore before she had to be taken to the medical. Now, I'm a C-Class. This still isn't going fast as I want it to be. Oh well. All I need to do now is to defeat at least two more students and I'll be able to get way my way up to A-Class. Right now, I am up against a B-Class, so this will take more than just five minutes to beat.

I'll admit, this is getting more harder at the level. I tried to take my breathe slowly so that way I could smooth my stamina. Right now, I only used 1/8 of it so recovering should be easy. 7/8 left of it. I need to go for it. I bet that it only took my brothers less than thirty seconds to get through this course. That would explain why the line was wasting no time. I even bet that they're either S-Class or graduated.

Next opponent, a scary looking dude. Seriously. Very pale skin (I could see his veins on his hands), glasses, you can't see his pupil mostly cause it was like a black pupil and eye color, dark brown hair, and had that eye patch over his right eye like Tsuki's. "You must be the youngest out of them, are you?" He asked. I tilted my head, trying figure out this dude. He had a soft voice like a poor, abandoned kitten. "That's okay. I know already. So, what are you going to do with me?" He stared at my (eye color) eyes. What is this guy's deal?