Chapter 3 - Grave Danger

*Part 1 - Memories cafe

~Diana's POV

I told Spike to be at the cafe in 15 minutes because we needed to discuss the plans for the new article that I was working on. and it didn't seem like he got the memo. I tried calling him again to remind him but he didn't respond. Waiting another ten minutes something strange happened, a guy was walking towards another guy seated at a table(there was something about the way he was walking that seemed familiar) .I thought what was taking Spike so long. I waited another 10 minutes and paid the bill and started packing my things to go ,then it happened a bomb went off...

*Part 1.5 R.I.P Jake

~John's POV

I still couldn't believe somebody killed Jake and I wanted to know why. What did Jake do to deserve this, even though Jake did wrong stuff didn't mean that somebody could take justice in his or her own hands. Everybody on this planet deserves to live and that includes Jake.

Looking at Jakes face in the coffin was impossible because I still couldn't believe that he was dead after all the fun we have together and all the fun that we were going to have it still didn't make sense.

After we reached the cemetery and sang a few hymns from the hymn books, a silver Mercedes pulled into the cemetery and two guys with glasses stepped out. They looked like detectives judging from the suits they were wearing.

They approached us and the one guy spoke to the pastor. The pastor nodded his head and pointed towards my dad. They approached my dad.

'Can I please have a word with you Mr.Deceirdo'

'Ok"

Then they walked away with my dad.

___________________()____________________

Part 2

~David's POV

I am now at the police station at Salamamba Street in Firton Town. After finding the body I called the police and waited till they came, then they told me they needed information about what happened. I told them half of everything that happened and then they told me that I needed to remain calm and take it easy and that they needed to know everything. I gave them all my information and then they said I could leave. I phoned Mary on the way informing her on what just happened she sounded very shocked on the end and told me that I must return home immediately. Even though she wasn't my lover or girlfriend(or at least anymore) she was still very controlling.

I made it home and just wanted to sleep from all the hustling and bustling.

'How did it happen?' Mary asked

'The car just broke down and I couldn't do anything, so I just went to the ranch to ask for help, that's when I found the body'

'I'm just glad you're here'

'Yeah I was shocked'

'Why would someone want to do this?'

'I don't know'

~Spike's POV

After getting ready for work and making breakfast. I switched the TV on and CNN was on. The headline that stood out the most was the bomb that went off in Memories Cafe by New York. That's when I remembered the meeting I was supposed to have with Diana. I checked my phone and I saw several missed calls and voicemails from Diana. The CNN reporter said that 39 people died in the explosion and 3 were badly injured. She said all the names of those that died and were found amongst the rubble and Diana's was one of them.

I dialled Jake's number

'Hello Spike how you'

'Hey man did you see what is on the CNN news'

'No'

'Turn there now it's shocking dude'

He turned the CNN Channel on.

'Man that's bad, to think somebody wanted to kill these innocent people'

'Yeah' I replied