Chapter 15 - Mountain Bike

Previous Chapter...

~Devon's POV

I opened up the box, and there was a lot of books and other personal belongings in the box. I wonder whether they forgot to take the box with them or were in a hurry that they forgot it. There was a lot of books, uninteresting. There was The Anatomy of A Habit, The Laboratory(I'm sure it was a story book but I was uninterested) there was also a book, with no name on it. It was beautiful but just not interesting. I put that book aside and a book that jumped at me was in front of me (not literally but it felt like it)

It said Diary on it in beautiful italic print to. I opened up the book and started reading.

_________________________________________

~John's POV

Finally I just could live and sleep in my home. Nobody disturbed me but I was on house arrest for awhile till the police and FBI could figure out what's happening. I was only allowed to go out at a certain distance or if my parents negotiated with the police I could go out but only on one condition, that my parents were present. It was a life but a life with limits which made it boring. I was watching TV and nothing on TV interested neither were my favourite shows on. So I went outside to relax and after chilling outside in our yard, decided to walk to the park. A bunch of kids were there. Nobody I know so I just sat at the bench.

My friend Fats said he was going to come to the park so I waited for him. He's real name isn't Fats it's Ron but I call him Fats. He approached me, riding on his bike. Mountain Bike he always bragged about but to me it looked like a bike gone wrong (Save my comments for later). He gained a bit of more weight from the looks of it making him look like a buffalo trying to fit in a straw but he was my friend so I couldn't judge it would be wrong.

"Hey John howzit did you see my new watch"

"Yeah cool"

"Are you planning on going to the concert they are having in Town, they say famous artists like Rihanna and Beyonce would be there"

"Cool but I can't go my parents said I'm not allowed to leave the house"

"Ah man are you grounded"

I hated lying but did I have a choice.

"Yeah I'm grounded"

"Man that sucks if only our parents disappeared for awhile so that we could party, then they could reappear when we were done having fun. If only" he said and looked to skies as if making a wish.

Sadly a wish that would never be fulfilled even in a million years.

"Yeah that would be cool but on one condition you disappear as well" I said jokingly

"Hey I also have to bear with you" he said

And we were rambling about lots of things. We continued talking till we ran out of things to say.

"Hey lets go to my place"

"Cool"

Fats house was just a mile away so it wasn't out of my zone. Or the zone I was supposed to stay in.

We went on the mountain bike, him on the seat and me on the seat that was put on the back wheel. A black car approached. It was a black humvee with tinted glass so nobody would know who's in the car. There weren't any other cars in the street so that's the one we noticed. It drove slowly following far behind as if whoever it was was following us or just was a learner driver in a HUMVEE which was very unlikely.