Chapter 12 - Remember Me

Update Note

SORRY for keeping you all waiting, I have been very busy with school and all. But now I have more time on my hands. Hope you enjoy it.

___________________##___________________

Previous chapter...

~Detective Cohen's POV

I drove back home and went through my things to look for the usb drive Renick gave me. Nowhere, it was not where I left and I couldn't find it. That was strange I remember putting it in my laptop bag. I searched again and found it. But when I looked for the files Renick put on there was nothing, absolutely nothing. That was weird they were there the day I used it. I phoned Renick.

"Hello Officer Renick"

"Yes Cohen it's 2 in the morning what do you want?"

"Do you have the files you gave me earlier"

"Yes why"

"I need them"

"For what"

"My investigation"

"Ok come at 7:00pm today"

"Ok thanks"

_________________________________________

~Detective Cohen's POV

I woke up and got dressed for the day. I needed to get at least one bit of evidence, even if it is a speck of dust I'm willing to investigate into it. I spoke to Brian about the investigation and he gave his advice on it. He said that it would partly make sense that they killed David because he might've figured something out that would affect the terrorist in such a way that would make him a target. I decided to go visit Mary again to see how she was doing. I knocked once and the door immediately opened as if she was expecting someone.

"Hello Detective come in"

"Hello Mary"

"Your son was good man, I'm glad to have had time to spend time with him"

"Ok"

"Ever since we were childhood friends he had something to prove to the world"

Then out of the blue.

"Did you really kill his mother?"

"Yes, I wasn't thinking right at the time, I drank too much and smoked and then one night I just went out of control and killed her. I won't justify what I did by saying that I was drunk but I will say that to this day I regret it and would take back everything that happened if I could."

Silence. Dead silence.

"Ok thank you for coming here Detective I really appreciate you coming here"

"Ok thanks"

I went back home. I switched the TV on and realised I left it at BBC.

"Tuesday night the Giovannni Hospital in Giovannni was bombed, no survivors were found on the fifth floor where the bomb was located but there a few survivors who made it out of the hospital before the flames caused by the bomb burnt down the hospital. The bodies of Dave Chille, Mariah Revington and David Liber were found. A search will be sent to find more bodies. Specifications on why the building was on fire within minutes the bomb exploded were said or found. But one thing is certain whoever set this bomb was successful in destroying the hospital."

Brian was right in order for David to be a target he must've done something but the biggest question is what.

I decided to visit the hospital to find out more on the bombing but nobody reported anybody coming in. Then it dawned on me, why would the killer put a bomb in a hospital on the same floor David was on. David must've figured something but what.

Death Snatcher{Continuing}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara