Chapter 14 - Discoveries

Previous chapter...

She jumped up and went outside to check out the dark truck with tinted glass that revealed nothing.

"Ah ha I see what you did. Chemical inhaling"

"I'm sorry Miss Francesca this was fun but I must go"

"You do realise that I pose a threat to you"

I thought about it for a moment it would be fun, using her and then I could kill her. Easy Peasy.

"Ok" I sighed. "Welcome aboard Miss Francesca"

___________________/)(\___________________

~Devon's POV

All the memories faded from me and then I was back, it was fatal but all those memories of those people the deaths, the people involved. Could it be linked to the Death Snatcher? The people everything it felt so real but it wasn't that bad. The tour guy was still talking to the rest of my class but it was at the other side. Were those people that I just saw really real. It can't be maybe I was just dreaming. I went to where my class was.

"Ok people and it seems like we have reached the end of our tour, thank you to everyone for coming. "

Our history teacher smiled and then shook hands with the tour guide.

"We appreciate what our tour guide has taught us and I hope you all learned a thing or two. And we will come back here for the history of World War II"

"Definitely we the museum thank you for coming"

"Ok now students the bus to school is sorted for those who don't have transportation and for those who do they can stay in the cafe they have here so long till your parents arrive"

I didn't need to wait for my parents because the museum was just down the street from my home. I could walk there but it would take a bit long so took my bike with me. Everybody that was going home with the bus was going outside while only a few stayed behind, I followed them and bumped into a guy, not that very old because despite me bumping into him he didn't move. And I flew for the ground. He helped me up. He looked very old but the impact of bump didn't even cause him to move.

"Sorry son I didn't see you there"

He looked very familiar.

What was it about him I don't know it just looked familiar?

"Sorry my mistake"

I got up and hurried out. I got on bike and rode home. Nobody was home at this time my mom was at work and my dad well my dad divorced my mom, a year ago. It was very boring and lonely at home. My mom came late from work and school was very hard. So a lot of work needs to be done. At home and school. I arrived at the house. The house it looked familiar, no besides the fact that that's where I live. It looked almost like the house that John and his parents lived in. Hey Devon it must be a coincidence. I'm sure they built all the houses alike. So I opened the door and went straight for the room. There was a room that led to the attic but my parents told me that there was just books and old stuff in there. Nothing that would interest me, for some reason I was intrigued to check the attic out I've never been there but somehow I was intrigued.

I walked past my room and entered the room that led to the attic. It was very dark and you could hardly see anything. I switched the light on it still was very dark so used the torch I had. The stairs was very dirty and old. They made a lot of noise as I was walking up into the attic. The smell of dirty books and other stuff, such as old clothes was bad, I could barely breathe in this room. The room had a certain ancient feeling to it. Like I was about to uncover the world's greatest mystery though I doubt that will happen. Since there's only old books and clothes here. I didn't even know why I am here. I shone the torch over the place just old books and clothes. Boxes with I don't know what. I shone the torch over a box at the far end of the room. There was something about the box, so I went over to see what it was. There was a label in fine italic print that stated JOHNS BELONGINGS. I was even more intrigued now despite the fact that it was probably some other person's belongings.

I opened up the box, and there was a lot of books and other personal belongings in the box. I wonder whether they forgot to take the box with them or were in a hurry that they forgot it. There was a lot of books, uninteresting. There was The Anatomy of A Habit, The Laboratory(I'm sure it was a story book but I was uninterested) there was also a book, with no name on it. It was beautiful but just not interesting. I put that book aside and a book that jumped at me was in front of me (not literally but it felt like it)

It said Diary on it in beautiful italic print to. I opened up the book and started reading...