Chapter 6 - Grim Reaper

Driving past the alleyways proved as dangerous as walking past it. The night gave off a chilly air as we made it out of site of the alleyway and towards our destination. We stopped by a cathedral the size of a house fit for a king. We opened the back of the van and were given strict orders to dump the body of our next victim in this cathedral. Before I reached for the door of the cathedral. My phone rang.

'Hello!! how is my old buddy doing' said the person in a somewhat friendly tone.

'What is it you need BOSS'

'Just checking up on you to make sure you dump the body where I told you' in a more icy steel tone.

'Don't worry BOSS consider it done'

'Well good I only expect the best from you '

Dumping the body proved to be an easy task as always. I can't help but I feel the BOSS is losing his hope in me. I have to prove him otherwise.

One by one I killed the guards. Time to find their master, reaching the top floor, I found a door at the end of the corridor that would easily be looked upon as the bosses office. Opening the door I was faced with my master.

'Hello buddy how you going'

'Don't play games with me you know why I'm here'

'To kill me'

'You always so straight-forward' I said smiling, then my smile was replaced with a evil stare as usual. 'Time to finish what I came here for' I said reaching for the knife in my back pocket.

'Don't I at least get to say my goodbyes'

'Someone like you doesn't deserve to say his goodbyes.'

'For everything that I've done for you-'

'Yes I appreciate it and this here is my token of gratitude'

Walking closer with the knife. I approached his desk. Blocking any possibilities of escape for him. His right arm and was on the desk and his other arm I couldn't see. He was nervous from the expression on his face (despite his calm and cool all these years I guess even the toughest people fear). Before he could do anything else I stabbed his right arm and he was screaming, then he backed up from his desk with the bloodied hand. Fear clearly written on his face. He quickly dodged my next jab and headed for the door when he found out it was locked.

He tried to dodge my moves but because of the pain from the right arm. He was losing speed and my next jab went straight into his chest. I pulled the knife and he cried. He lost speed and eventually wouldn't be able to keep up with me. I jabbed my knife this time in his left shoulder and from the looks of it he lost. The battle was already determined since I set foot in this office. I approached him and stabbed the last blow in his neck.

'You should've thought better than to take me in. You've created your own worst nightmare'

STANDING HERE WITH A BLOODIED KNIFE WASN'T THAT DIFFICULT. MY LAST JOB IS FINALLY DONE. SO NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE REAL GAMES TO BEGIN.

____________________§§__________________

Story update:

Hello people I'm working on next chapter so please comment and vote and Merry Christmas.