Chapter 10 - BOSS

Chapter 10 - BOSS

Previous Chapter...

~David's POV

As I turned around something strange happened. A car came out of nowhere and hit both of us. Dave and I were on the floor and that's all that I remember.

_________________________________________

~David's POV

It was dark, I remember getting hit by a car, the driver was well hidden behind the tinted glass of the front screen. I tried moving my arms but they were stuck kind of, I actually couldn't feel my arms. I tried sitting up without feeling pain but was not successful with that. I tried moving my arms again and found out that my left arm was broken or worse paralysed. So I felt my face with my right arm and my face had a lot of bruises from the feeling. I tried to move my legs and just as I moved my legs, I heard a sound.

A noise of something or someone knocking into something, I was about to move again when I heard another noise. This time more like footsteps. The footsteps stopped.

"Hello Dave Chille or should I say BOSS" said a voice a guys voice in a sarcastic way.

"Who are you?" said a familiar voice, Dave's

"I'm someone you've known for years"

"Death Snatcher what are you doing here"

Death Snatcher?

"Ha-ha at least someone recognizes me by who I am"

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you think? Finishing the job I was supposed to finish long time."

"But you can't you weren't supposed to de-"

"Don't worry BOSS I'll take care of you"

"But you-"

No more sounds, then footsteps and then no more footsteps. Then I heard a distant beeping sound.

~Detective Cohen's POV

I tried phoning David's number but it didn't go through. My phone ringed and a lady on the phone told me that David was in the hospital. I rushed toward the hospital and as I stepped out of the car. The building exploded...

David was still in there and I couldn't do anything. The fire brigade came and were trying to control the fire but it was too intense. The whole building was on fire and they needed more people. Another fire truck came but it was too late, the fire was out of control. The whole building was filled with flames nobody could come out of that alive.

Tears were running down my eyes because I couldn't handle it I lost my son and I couldn't even say goodbye. I couldn't ask his forgiveness for the incident that happened years back with his mother.

I didn't treat him like a son and now I've lost him....

___________________$$___________________

Author comment:

Hello people next chapter coming soon.