| Chapter Five |

The next day

The next day.

I was pounding the punching bag as some guys behind me spoke about the twat Niall Horan.

"Dude, I'm serious, he almost beat that guy to death, my cousin was there and recorded the whole thing, it was fucked up man." I heard him say to his friend, as he lifted weights.

His other friend chuckled, "He's fucked up, I heard he killed his own parents; burned them to death while they were sleeping. Hell, even his dog." He added while easing in a breath signaling he was bringing up a heavy weight to his chest.

"No fucking way! You serious?" he asked, and the other one must have nodded.

"That's what I heard, bro."

He cursed under his breath, a small disbelieving chuckle following. There was a beat of silence, the weight clanking as they did so and I was almost grateful until he spoke again, which only made me heave my fists heavily into the leather to control my temper.

"Did you hear about the first contestant Horan went up against? He took this huge ass guy out with one fucking punch, one punch!" he enthused huffing, "Crazy Irish bastard."

I pressed my lips in a firm line, starting to pound the bag even harder, my anger starting to spiral.

"I personally wouldn't go up against him, I'd like to keep my face in tact." he joked, before laughing, "I feel bad for whoever is next, I'll keep them in my prayers." he joked again while I threw a few hard punches to the bag and one final rough one making it almost fall off the chain which obviously gathered the two mouthy assholes attention.

I whirled around to face them as they stared at me, confused. "You alright, man?" one of them questioned before taking a sip of his water. I recognized his voice as the one who has been fucking talking about Horan and his bullshit.

I stormed over to him whacking his water out of his hand and grabbing a firm hold of his sweaty tank top, he stared at me in wide eyed bewilderment before fury sets in. "Hey! Dude what the fuck--"