|Chapter Twenty Seven |

I could hear the mutters of fighters in the gym as they all started to crowd around the practice ring, curious of the outcome of the round

I could hear the mutters of fighters in the gym as they all started to crowd around the practice ring, curious of the outcome of the round. I found myself feeding off the attention like a gladiator in a colosseum.

I wanted them to see me beat this guy to the ground, I wanted them to fear me, and I especially wanted Grant to see what else he was in for. I knew he was here, heard a few guys talking about it earlier. Apparently he wasnt allowed to participate from his injures. I took pride in the idea that I was the reason for that. He was in pain, and I knew I would only put him through more, which I took pride in.

"Ready, Horan?" One of the coaches ask coming up to stand inbetween me and my Openant by the name of Danny or something.

He takes my smirk as an answer while I adjusted the velcrow on my gloves.

He looked at Danny, "Denzil, you ready?"

Denzil? Close enough.

He was shaking his arms out a little to loosen them up, nodding firmly, his aggression set out through his body language.

He was underestimating me, he thinks just because he has larger arms he could pummel me. But I liked when openants did that. Their faces by the end, showing shock with a mix or fear was the best outcome and made it all worth it. I took down guys bigger then him, he would be another tossed on the list.

"Beat his ass, Denzil! You got this bro!" A male voice cheered him on from the side, I chuckled to myself glancing over at the voice, wanting to savor his reaction by the end of the round when I win.

Instead, I caught a familiar set of green eyes as well. Daphne.

Her body tensed when our eyes locked, her eyes slowly widening. The bloke who sat on the pile of mats beside her was watching the ring, oblivious of my intense gaze in the intoxicating red head. All I could think about was my dream I had which felt so real.

Visions of her lips onto mine, her soft pale skin being peppered in my rough kisses, her moaning from underneath me as I took her in every single way possible possessed my thoughts.