| Chapter Twenty One | x

That night I stayed over Grants, I didn't question him about his anger, I didn't tell him to bring me home when we pulled up to his house, I didn't deny him when he roughly kissed me, I didn't try to stop him when he started discarding my cloths

That night I stayed over Grants, I didn't question him about his anger, I didn't tell him to bring me home when we pulled up to his house, I didn't deny him when he roughly kissed me, I didn't try to stop him when he started discarding my cloths. I let him have his way with me. I let him have me because that night I felt guilty about what happened and what almost happened with Niall. I wanted to keep myself distracted, to convince myself that I liked Grant, and I wanted Grant, and I do -- but Niall -- he makes me contradict my thoughts and feelings. A man I barely even know. He makes me want him, want him in ways I shouldn't, and that scares me.

I thought he was finally gone and out of my life, and I was happy about that. I was happy I didn't have to worry about him messing anything up anymore, I could go back to my old -- sort of -- uncomplicated life, but no, he just had to be at the gym for whatever reason. And honestly? I was afraid to know what that reason was. Grant was.. furious. I didn't even have the guts to ask, and I didn't want him to say the words I have been dreading about Nialls reason for being there.

I cursed Grant for making me come with him, I cursed myself for letting him. I still have no idea why he did, maybe he wanted to shag me after, maybe he was bored, I don't know -- and right now I don't even care. But its because of that I barely got sleep last night.

Every time I closed my eyes, I could feel Nialls breath fanning over my face and neck, I could feel his fingers trailing up my side, and on my hips. I could feel him brush his lips on my ear, down my neck and over my cheek. I could hear his accent ringing in my ears turning my legs into jelly, I could see his blue eyes glowing against the dim lights as he would smirk with those pink luscious lips that I almost kissed. Again.

I was putty inside of Nialls hand -- and he knew it. I knew it, and I knew I was fucked if I see him again. Especially if Grant ends up being there, that's what dread the most. What if he says something? I will be screwed, and when Nicole finds out, I will never hear the end of it.

I was sitting at Grants kitchen table drinking tea, as I tried to calm my thoughts. His kitchen was always really soothing to be in even though it felt empty and bare of warmness and people. He always had so many cushioned seats that were never really used, if he didn't have a maid to clean on a daily basis I was sure some of the things would gather dust.