| Chapter Twenty Nine |

I pushed the red head up against the wall as our lips meshed against one another, in a hot frenzy

I pushed the red head up against the wall as our lips meshed against one another, in a hot frenzy. Her hands were rested on my shoulders, her fingers indenting into the bare skin. My hands were rubbing circles on her hips, my body brushing into hers.

I tilted my head to the side for a better angle of her mouth, her head pressing against the tile wall. I slid my tongue in hastily, eager to feel her again. She sighed softly into my mouth at the touch, obviously enjoying this as much as I was.

I knew she couldn't resist.

My eyes peaked open to eye the shower stalls across from us. I smirked into the kiss at a devious idea. I turned my attention back to Daphne, grasping her thighs egging her to jump up.

She seemed slightly hesitant, but wrapped her legs around my torso anyway. Her bag was dangling on her arm as mine were wrapped around her tightly. I pressed my lips more firmly into hers to distract her, making my way towards the stalls.

I felt her lightly playing with the back of my hair, as her tongue glided softly with mine. I peaked an eye open so I could ease us both into the stall, without hitting anything. I secured her against a wall again, her breath hitching at the coldness from the tiles. I grunted softly against her lips, feeling the heat rising in my stomach the more her tongue tortured my own. I took a hold of her bag, sliding it off her arm, tossing it outside the stall with a careless clatter. She didn't think much of it, her arms tightening around my neck. I pushed my body firmly into hers, trapping her against the wall, making her gasp softly at the action.

I used my body to hold her up as I slipped off my glove, tossing it outside with her bag. She didn't notice, or care as her lips continued to maneuver against mine.

I smirked again into the kiss as I took a hold of the curtain ripping closed, the metal scraping across the metal bar that held it. She pulled away at the noise, turning her head in the direction to see what was going on.

Her breath hitched, looking around where we were. I ignored her alert green eyes, placing a hand on her hip while the other laid in the back of her head buried in her red locks, attacking her neck with my lips trying to persuade her to forget about the thoughts in the back of her mind. Ones I knew were telling her to stop, to think about that asshole. I almost snarled at the thought of him.