| Chapter Twenty Five | x

"Where the hell have you been?" Louis demanded as soon I stepped foot into the house we were staying at

"Got lost." I lied easily with a shrug, as he shut the door after me.

"Bullshit." he snapped and I rolled my eyes, going into the kitchen hoping he wouldn't follow me. Unfortunately, he did. "Its been hours Niall, you can't just disappear like that." he spat, while I went into the fridge looking for a beer.

"What are you my father?" I snorted, and he scoffed.

"Don't give me that shit, Horan. Now tell me where the fuck you have been." he demanded, making my tempter start to rise.

I took a hold on a beer on a shelf, slamming the fridge door shut. "Had to take care of something. Don't worry about it." I retorted, about to push past him before he grabbed a hold of my upper arm. Which was a mistake. I flickered my hard gaze down at his hand and then to him -- silently warning him with the dark look in my eyes.

He let go reluctantly, obviously not wanting to provoke me to hit him -- which I fucking would, and he knows it.

"Im gonna worry about it if it had something to do with that red headed bitch." he remarked harshly, his blue eyes stabbing daggers into my own making the air grow thick with tension.

I felt a vein in my head pulse from his fowl words towards Daphne, feeling somewhat protective over her before quickly shaking the absurd feeling off. "It didn't, therefore," I snapped the cap off the beer bottle, "you don't." I finalized, his eyes searching mine to tell if it was some kind of hint of a lie, which it was. But he knew as well as any of the other boys, I'm a good liar -- he would never know if I was or not unless there was proof.

I walked away from him once he finally looked away in defeat.

I smirked to myself while taking a gulp of my beer making my way to the living room where I could hear the boys voices echo through the large house.

I plopped myself on the couch next to Liam laid back into the black leather.as he drank a beer, one of his legs crossed over the other in a lazy fashion. "Oi, mate. Hows it goin'?" he greeted, clapping me on the back while I chuckled.