| Chapter Ten |

I downed another beer while sitting on the couch chair in my hotel room

I downed another beer while sitting on the couch chair in my hotel room. My shirtless torso feeling somewhat of a chill through the air due to the opened slider door that I left ajar earlier to let some fresh air into this suffocating room.

I took out a cigarette out of the package, placing it to my lips and lighting it. I inhaled deeply, feeling my throat burn, before letting out a breath of smoke releasing all the stress I held in for the past few days. My stress with the guys, the pressure of training, and most of all; the thoughts of that girl.

That fucking girl from the club, whose lavender scent invaded my nose when I buried my face into her dark red curls while grinding my hips into her perfect shaped ass. All I wanted to do was hold it to me while I fucked her senseless.

Ever since I first saw her walk in, I could barley believe it was the same girl from C-4 when I first seen her, I had to double take and study her face and her body just to be sure. Her eyes was a dead give away -- the green orbs and dark red wavy hair I recognized those days ago when she ran out of there like her life depended on it.

My memory of her didn't do her justice because she looked ten times more beautiful then what I could muster up from the night prior. She appeared nervous as her eyes moved around the dancing people and her blonde friend dragged her through.

My eyes didn't move from her an inch as they followed her to the bar. They drank her body as she tried to tug down her short dress to which her friend scolded her. I made a mental note to thank her later for doing that because the view from here is quite enjoyable -- although I realized it was enjoyable to the men around her too which made me a bit uneasy.

The boys hadn't noticed my attention on this one girl yet, since they were to busy focused on themselves and the people around them, they wouldn't find this unusual anyway. That's what I do when I find a girl, I study her, I watch her movements, I watch her attitude and then when I'm ready -- I go over to her charming the fuck out of her until I get her into bed which is always fairly easy. But I knew this was going to difficult, if she saw me coming over to her she would bolt away recognizing who I was. She didn't seem like the kind of girl to forget a face, especially not one that she was afraid of. I had to approach this different then the others.