A Past With Mr. Hyde

Alexis's P.O.V.

The reactions of the adults scare me, daddy immediately starts shouting while mommy and grandma try calming him down. Finally grandpa speaks up.
"Alright Ross, calm down, she was bound to find out at some point," daddy sighs sitting back down, "But so soon? Geez, I can't go through another episode with him, I've already had too many," daddy says his voice shaking. Mommy hugs him which he returns, grandpa looks down to me again, I notice slight green specks in his eyes but ignore it.
"Alexis.... Yes, Hyde is the man you two saw at the park that one day," "And he is someone you are never, ever going to meet face to face princess. Distance wise was enough," daddy adds in a slight mumble.
Grandpa sighs at daddy but adds to me, "Is there anything else you want to know about him?" I nod pulling away from grandma and gently put my hands on his cheeks inspecting his eyes, more green had come into them.
"Is he inside you, like right now Grandpa? Is..... Is he wanting out?" Grandpa sighs raising his hand to mine and put it over mine carefully, "He is, do you notice the green in my eyes?" I nod starring into them, less green now but only for a split second until it fills with more green then before, grandpa appears uncomfortable with it, "That's Hyde fighting for control."
I nod understanding, "Why am I not allowed to meet him?" "He is a dangerous man Alexis!" Daddy yells making me wince and my eyes get glossy, grandpa ignores daddy's comment though, "Well, you've already met him before when you were smaller but your dad doesn't want you to meet him," "Why not?" "Because of something he did when you met him and to the family," "What did he do? To me personally," grandpa sighs running his free hand through his hair as his eyes get a full green ring around them.
"When you were a few months he...... he kidnapped you. He ended up cutting you on your arm," grandpa removes his hand from mind to brush his thumb over where its always been sensitive. I flinch away on instinct and look at the spot.
I look back up to grandpa, "What did he do to the whole family?" "He..... Well he's hurt all of us in many ways Alexis, emotionally and psychically," "Can I meet him, grandpa? Is..... he welcome to have control?" I ask a little scared of how everyone will react. Daddy was the first to, right away.
"No. He isn't you will not meet him! Why would you even suggest it, Alexis!?" I look behind me to daddy, "I want to meet him daddy," "She's going to one way or another hon," mommy whispers to him he sighs sadly. "Ross, he apologized and hasn't done anything horrible after," grandma says.
I look back up to grandpa knowing his was ultimately his decision.
"Are you sure you want to, Alexis?" "Yes please," grandpa sighs and nods closing his eyes and when he opens them again they're fully green. Not knowing what to expect I cower away to grandma for safety but look him over. I gulp softly holding on tightly to grandma, "Excuse me, a-are you 'Hyde'?" I ask wanting to see if it really was him. He nods once a smirk playing on his lips, "I am, hello Alexis."