Anger Spurts

Alexis's P.O.V.

We're instructed to stay close to grandma and grandpa, but that doesn't stop me from dancing around. I always get so "antsy", as daddy calls it, in big places. It's just so much room to explore, it's amazing! I look left then right and I hear grandma laugh a little making me look to her.
"You're exactly like your father when he was younger," I tilt my head.
"But daddy says he was a calm kid!"
"He was, but in larger places he wouldn't sit still," grandpa replies making me turn to him.
"How old was he when he stopped?" Adam asked leaning closer to Grandma. Both are quiet as they think.
"About 8 or 9?" grandma guesses looking to grandpa who eventually nods.
"About there," he agrees.
"Does Hyde like big places?" I ask grandpa. I honestly think he does, I mean more people to talk to, who doesn't like that.
"He's indifferent to them," he shrugs, "it doesn't bother him either way."
"Why such the intrest in Edward, sweetheart?" grandma asks looking down to me. I shrug a little.
"He's cool! Life's been interesting with him in it," I explain. No longer was it just being at grandma and grandpa's, now there was a chance to see Hyde and with him being so mysterious and mean, it's different. I honestly want to know more about him.
"It could be dangerous too, Alexis, I want you to be mindful of that. Hyde isn't always as... calm," grandpa cautiousions.
"Isn't like he didn't give a list of bad things he's done," Adam muttered angrily. I glare slightly over at him. He can't surly still be angry, can he?
"That he did," grandma agrees, "but she hasn't necessarily seen him do anything bad yet, or at least be able to remember those events in which he did," she defends.
"Let's just hope she never does," grandpa mumbles. Grandma nods in agreement.
"Hopefully not, but I'm confident he won't do anything horrible."
Grandpa shook his head, "I'm sure he will. It's just a matter of time."
"Well he better not bother us," Adam huffed. Grandma smiled softly shaking her head.
"He hasn't since you two were small, well up until recent..."
"Well we don't want his company!" he stated boldly. I frown a little, Adam's never says his opinions out loud unless he's upset. I sigh, I hope he calms down soon, though knowing him, he will. He never stays angry for too long. It only occurs in spurts. Sometimes, if he's angry enough, he can't even talk properly. He stumbles over his words and his whole face turns a little red. I giggle at the thought.
I've only seen him that angry three times.
The first was when Andy was first born, just a baby. He and I were both upset because he was getting more attention, but his anger came out after daddy scolded us for getting too loud while he was napping. The second time was at school. It was our second day, we were going to breakfast where all the other kids were too but Adam forgot to tie his shoes and he fell, dropping everything and all the other kids clapped sarcastically. The last time, wasn't too long ago, he hadn't wanted to go to the doctors. He's always hated them, it's part fear, part annoyance. Regardless, he wasn't happy until a little bit after we returned home. 
"What??" his voice pulls me out of the memories, I don't even realize I was staring.
Regardless, shoot back, "I wasn't even looking at you!!"
"Hey, that's enough," grandma scolds rather gently, "Alexis don't stare at your brother, but Adam, it isn't like she was hurting you."
"You're right. She did beforehand," he mutters before going into a low-key type of anger spurt that I was remembering.
The low-key ones are just where he refuses to talk to anyone for a while. This trip already wasn't much fun, grandma and grandpa lead us to the direction of a toy store. Maybe it will turn around, I wonder if Hyde likes toys too. I shake my head dismissing the thought, he wasn't in control right now so I shouldn't bother, maybe this trip will help distract me a little, after all, everytime I bring him up, it usually goes awkwardly silent and sets people off in bad moods. Maybe he's better left only discussed when he's in control. No one likes being talked about behind their backs.