Lying Bloody Psychopath

Edward's P.O.V.

"No, my little dear. I'm afraid not," she looks down sadly it's hard not to laugh at her gullibility, "though you know what's worse?" "It can be worse???" she asks, more tears coming her brown eyes. I nod and whisper to her, "Your daddy learned all he knows from Jekyll which means he's just as good at lying."
It takes her a minute to comprehend and as soon as it does she whimpers, "No, no, no, Daddy loves me. Daddy does!!" she cries, I chuckle and let Jekyll back in control just curious to see how it will play out.

Alexis's P.O.V.

I wipe my eyes, my daddy does love me, he does, more than anything. "Alexis, what happened?" Grandpa Henry asks. I look away not wanting to talk to him, I sniffle wiping my eyes, "What's wrong?" he asks concerned, I shake my head slightly sniffling more, "Nothing. It's nothing, leave me alone," I whimper. He sighs, "Alexis, what did Hyde tell you?" I shake my head again, "I-it doesn't matter," "Yes, it does," he answers seriously, "tell me what he said Alexis."
I shake my head. Suddenly there was a knock on the office door, "Henry? What is going in in there, unlock the door," Grandma calls from the other side. Grandpa sighs once he realizes that Edward locked the door. He goes to the door unlocking it, Adam runs in to hug me protectively and looks to Grandpa suspiciously, I hug back hoping it'll calm him down, Grandma goes up to Grandpa and gently grabs his hand.
"What were you two doing up here, why does Alexis look like she's been crying, Love?" Grandpa sighs and shrugs, "That's what I'm trying to figure out," everyone looks to me and I shy away, nuzzling closer to Adam, "Sweetie, did Edward take control?" I slowly nod, "What did he say or do?" I clam up and shake my head, too scared that if I say then he'll be angry again...... Then again.. he said he wouldn't hurt me, he said Grandpa Henry would and he looks like he's getting agitated, "H-he said that G-grandpa a-and Daddy don't love me," I whimper out what to cry again. Adam looks to me surprised.
"Al! Don't listen to him, daddy does love us, he loves us both," "He's right sweetheart, your father and Grandpa do live you," Grandma coaxes gently. I sniffle looking up to Grandpa waiting to see if he was going to say anything, "Alexis, Hyde is a psychopath, he's going to do whatever he can to hurt you, even lying. You can't just listen to him," I sigh softly mumbling as I nestle into the crook of Adam's neck, "I just wanna go home and see daddy." Grandpa sighs and nods, "Alright, we'll give him a call, let's go downstairs."
We all go down, Adam sits next to me still not letting me go, I look down wondering, "Uh, well, I have some bad news," Grandpa calls setting the phone down, Grandma immediately gets up to go see what was going on, they talk quietly amongst each other, Adam and I look between each other nervously and scared.