A Night With Grandma, Grandpa, and...... Hyde?

Alexis's P.O.V.

"Alexis Jekyll, hurry up young lady!!" Daddy calls from downstairs. Today is the day me and Adam get to spend the night with grandma and grandpa. I add my favorite teddy bear to the bag before going down, "Ok daddy, I'm ready," "Goodness doll, what all did you pack? Must've been a lot," I giggle.
Daddy leads me and Adam to the car and help us in, he gets into his driver's seat, "Daddy, can we listen to Frozen?" "Alexis, you picked last time, its Adam's turn," "Aladdin!" Adam cheers. Daddy laughs an put it in. We sing along to a the first few but then "A whole new world" comes on, "Daddy!!! Daddy sing it pleeeease!!" Adam and I both beg, daddy smiles a bit.
"I can show you the world. Shining, shimmering, splendid. Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide? I can open your eyes, take you wonder by wonder. Over, sideways, and under on a magic carpet ride. A whole new world. A new fantastic point of view, no one can tell us no or where to go or say we're only dreaming,"
Then Princess Jasmine starts to sing, mommy usually would sing this part.
"Now I'm in a whole new world with you," daddy sings. "Don't you dare close your eyes," a pause, "hold your breath it gets better, a whole new world. With new horizons too pursue." I smile, daddy always dings so beautifully, "I'll chase them anywhere. There's time to spare, let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where we'll be. A thrilling chase............. For you and me.."
We pull up to grandma and grandpa's place just as daddy sings the last part, "Ok my little darlings, out, out, out, I'll see you all tomorrow and Adam!!" Adam turns around and walks over to daddy, "Give this to grandma, sweet boy," he gently kisses Adam's forehead and mine before shooing us on inside. "Grandma! Grandpa, hi!!!!" we holler. Grandpa steps out from the kitchen. I look at his eyes hoping they'd be green but they won't, "Hey you two," Grandma peeked her head in, "Oh did your dad not wanna come in?" "No," answers Adam then holds the note out, "but he told me to give you this, grandma," grandma takes it gently and reads it over. She sighs, "What'd it say grandma?" "Nothing little darling. Don't worry your pretty little head about it, now what do you two want to do first, hmm?"
"Can we watch a movie with popcorn?" I ask, Adam shakes his head, "That's for later. I wanna hang out with grandma!" Grandma and smiles gently picking up Adam, "Oh aren't you the sweetest," grandma carried him into the kitchen talking about when daddy and our uncles were little. I sigh but walk up hugging grandpa, "Guess that leaves me and you grandpa."
Grandpa has a smile similar to Hyde's its between a smirk and smile, "Guess so but there's one teensy-weensy problem," he says messing with his eye for a moment. "What is it?" "Promise not to tell anyone?" "Yeah!" he bends down to my size and its then I see his green eyes and two brown colored contacts on two of his fingers. "I'm not your grandpa," he whispers. I go to tell grandma and Adam but he shushes me, "You promised not to tell, remember?" I close my mouth nodding, "Good," he puts the contacts back in, "now, what do you say we have some fun?"