Chapter Two: The Hiest

Lillian's POV

"Lillian! You have to run!!!"

"No Amelie! I won't leave!"

I was tightly holding onto my best friend and I held her close. She pushed me out of the way so I wouldn't get hit with one of the thorny vines and she was crushed by it instead. She risked her life to save mine.

"Lillian you have to leave! Go without me!"

"You're my best friend I can't leave without you! I don't what I'll do without you!"

"It's okay you have to stop Lysandre. Save the world for me please."

Said Amelie in tears.

She handed me her heart shaped bracelet and cupped into my hands and I clapped my hand fingers over it and tears he wily streamed down my face.

"Go Lillian. Go save the world."

She said.

Then she took her last breath and closed her eyes.

I pounded my fist on the ground in anger and screamed at myself. I can't Lysandre would do this!

"My friend was just crushed by one of the vines overflowing in the city filling the city with death and despair all because of one selfish man's desire for a perfect world. I will hunt him down. This won't be the end of justice!"

I said to myself while clutching Amalie's bracelet in my hand.
---------------------------------------
"LILLIAN WAKE UP IT'S JUST A DREAM!!!"

I woke up to see Calem holding me in his arms and I was hyperventilating. I must've had a nightmare but unfortunately this wasn't a nightmare this was real. This actually happened I lost my best friend in Lysandre's attack.

"Lillian are you okay?"

Asked Calem.

"I'm fine was I screaming?"

I asked.

"Yeah I thought you were being attacked so I rushed over to check on you."

Said Calem.

I blushed.

Was Calem thinking about me? That's so sweet and he was holding me in his arms. I felt like I was going to die.

"Hey Lillian what was your dream about?"

Asked Calem.

"Well it was about the time Lysandre attacked the city and when I lost one of my best friends."

I said sadly.

"You mean Amelie."

Said Calem.

"Yeah....."

I said while trying to hold back my tears.

Calem leaned over and gave me a hug and I hugged him back while I heavily blushing.

"If you want I can stay in the room with you."

Said Calem.