Chapter Nineteen: Aether Foundation Invasion

Lillian's POV

I woke up in a warm bed and Vulpix was curled up next to me on the bed.

"Where am I?!"

I shouted.

Calem walked into the room and sat on my bed and gently grabbed my hand.

"You were attacked by Hunter J. Cosmog got out again and Hunter J took Cosmog and she attacked us. We finally got to the lodge after the storm but Hunter J had injured you when you fell off Spark's back when flying in the air. Hunter j caught you off guard when she fired an ice beam attack at you but your okay now."

Said Calem.

"What happened to Lillie?!"

I shouted.

"She was taken by Hunter J. Gladion and Selene were taken too."

Said Calem.

"Wait what?!"

I shouted.

"Gladion snuck on J's ship to save Lillie and Selene."

Said Calem.

"We have to go now!"

I shouted.

I leaped out of bed and scooped Vulpix in my arms.

"Let's go now!"

I shouted.

"Rj is looking for Gladion and Hazel has been taken captive by the Aether foundation."

Said Calem.

"Wait Rj went ALONE!!!!"

I shouted.

"He did he said it was something that he had to do."

Said Calem.

"Ash is already at the Aether foundation with Elio, Serena, and a guy named Hau. They're stalling for you. We'd get there much faster by spark flying us there. You me, Aracel, Alain, VG, and Alec stayed behind. They're stalling for us. Your uncle Looker called and says he's bringing a backup agent."

Said Calem.

"Oh great he's bringing Luke and Paul."

I said while rolling my eyes.

"Isn't Paul your cousin?"

Asked Calem.

"Yeah he is and Luke is the arrogant annoying agent. He's two years older than us."

I said.

"So like he's Lusamine's age?"

Asked Calem.

"Yeah he's eighteen."

I said.

"We better hurry let me get changed."

I said.

I quickly changed into a black pair of leggings black, black combat boots, a maroon tank, and a black leather jacket.

I put my hair in a ponytail and I grabbed my black backpack and slipped on my keystone jewelry, and I had professor Kukui send all of Pokemon from my Kalos team but I kept Vulpix on my Team.

I had aught Vulpix while we were staying in the cavern. I've decided to name her Fae.

Fae followed closely along with spark and she ran towards Aracel and leaped in her arms.

"Hey there cutie."

Said Aracel petting her.

"Is she your's Lil?"