Chapter Three: Caught

Lillian's POV

My investigation had actually hit the jackpot when I found out a store was robbed in broad daylight, I had a gut feeling that Team Skull was behind all this.

"So you said you saw a strange Pokemon before all your watches were stolen?"

I asked while writing the things the store own said in my notepad.

"Yes! All my watches they're gone!!!"

Cried the store owner helplessly.

"Sir can you describe the Pokemon to me?"

I asked.

"It was strange. It looked like it was a man made Pokemon. It had a fin, it looked like it had the body of a Noivern, but it stood on four legs, it even had a wooden helmet on. It looked very strong and intimidating as well."

Said the store owner.

"If it's an original man made Pokemon than I only one person has it. If we find the person with that Pokemon than we'll have our thief it's simple."

I said.

"Let's see if I can any clues as to where this mystery thief is."

I said to myself.

I walked out of the store and had asked if anyone had seen the Pokemon the store owner had described and no one seemed to know anything.

"Geez I am at a dead end."

I said to myself.

I turned around to see man walking by with messy white hair wearing street clothes and he had a tattoo of a skull on his left arm.

"Hey I would offer to sell you a watch but I'm low on inventory so how about a pack of gum?"

Asked the man holding out a gum pack.

"No thanks."

I said.

"How about a piece of string?"

Said the man pulling things out of his pockets.

"No..."

"How about some dental floss?"

"Why would I want a some dental floss? Who do you take me for a homeless person?!"

I said while rolling my eyes.

"Hey don't diss the homeless kid."

Said the man.

"Okay... Whatever.... Well I'm going to get going..."

I said.

"You know kid you might want end your investigation kid. Team Skull aren't ordinary street thugs."

Said the man.

"Tell me what you know about Team Skull."

I said.

"Who said I knew anything."

Said the man crossing his arms.