Chapter Fifteen: Contest Cheaters Part: 1

Third Person POV

"Okay the results are up! We have narrowed it down to the top sixteen in order of scores and here they are on screen!"

Mira's face appeared first on the screen then Serena's was next Mira.

"Wow Serena you made it in!!!"

Shouted Dawn.

"And you got the second highest score!!!"

Said Soledad.

Then Soledad placed third and Harley placed forth and they were on the screen next to each other. Dawn placed fifth, Ursula placed Sixth, May placed Seventh, and Jessaleene placed eighth.

More faces came up on the screen but no one knew who would be placed next. All the results had come in but Drew didn't make the cut. Drew looked like he was expecting it.

"Oh Drew I'm so-"

"Don't feel sorry for me May I knew that wasn't my best performance. I'm going to go watch the rest of the contest! Good luck May."

Said Drew walking away sadly.

May looked sad as she had watched drew walk back to the where the audience was sitting.

"Drew...."

She said under her breath.

"Don't worry about him he'll be cheering you on. He would want you to focus on your battle and not on him. So just give Drew your best performance and win it for him."

Said Harley.

"Wow Harley you actually gave May some good advice."

Said Soledad causing Harley to blush.

"Just trying to help."

Said Harley trying to hide his blush.

Soledad smiled and walked back to her dressing table. May nudged him in the shoulder and winked at him letting him know that she knew what was up.

"You totally like her! how romantic."

Said May whispering to Harley.

"Tell her and you're dead shortie!"

Said Harley through his gritted teeth.

"Are you going to tell her how you feel?"

Asked May.

"Yes. Its her birthday and I wanted to give her this."

Said Harley pulling out a golden heart shaped locket with a pink heart shaped stone at the center.

"Aww!!! How sweet!!! who knew you were the romantic type!!!"

Said May squealing in delight.

"Shhh!!! Keep it down I don't Soledad to know yet!!!"

Said Harley bringing it back down to a whisper while slipping the locket back into the jacket pocket of his tuxedo.

"I wish I could courage to confess."

Said May.