Chapter Sixteen: Contest Cheaters and one winner

Third Person POV

"James I need you Meowth to sabotage the blue haired coordinator wannabe."

Said Jessie through her walkie talkie.

"What do you want us to do?"

Asked James nervously.

"Just follow my instructions. We need to make sure that Serena wins and that Dawn loses."

Said Jessie.

"But Jess why do you want blonde twewpette to make it?"

Asked Meowth.

"Because I made a deal with Ursula and she wants revenge on Dawn and in return she would help me make it into the finals."

Said Jessie.

"What should we do?"

Asked James.

"Just follow Ursula's instructions. She will connect to you through the walkie talkie. She'll even lend you her Pokemon."

Said Jessie.

"Okay Jess."

Said Meowth.

"Excellent."

Said Jessie with an evil smirk plastered on her face.

Meanwhile Dawn stood backstage waiting for her battle to begin while the announcer's voice boomed through the stadium.

"It's time for our second battle in the first round battles. To my right it's Serena Yovonne! And to my left it's Dawn Berlitz!"

Said the announcer:

"Trainers please take your places."

Said the ref.

"His will be a double contest battle! The trainer that has the most points before the clock runs out wins! Trainers you have five minutes on the class clock now begin!"

Shouted the announcer.

"Okay Panchem and Braixen it's your turn its show time!"

Shouted Serena releasing her two Pokemon.

"Okay Piplup and Togakiss Spotlig-"

Then all of a sudden Dawn tripped and fell on her face and dropped her two Pokeballs releasing her two Pokemon with a sloppy entrance.

"Miss Berlitz are you alright?"

Asked the announcer.

"Yeah I'm fine."

Said Dawn trying to get up.

James and Meowth snickered as they used Vivivion's strong shot to trip Dawn on the stage.

"Ursula lending us her Vivion was a great idea!"

Said James.