Chapter Twenty-two: Into the Vortex

Hey guys I remade the cover for the sequel. I honestly like this one better than the one I had previously made ^.^ I'm so hype to to finish this up and start writing the sequel. I'm wrapping this book up in two chapters because this is a lot shorter than I thought it was going to be so I might actaully finish this book tonight!!!! Like holy crap I've never felt so passionate about finishing a book before!!!! Honestly you guys are the reason why I am passionate about this!!! I've gotten so much positive feedback on this book you have no idea!!! This is actaully my second biggest accomplishment in writing since my first amour book Dangerous Game of Love. I mean I wouldn't be writing if it weren't for my best friend Jenny. She's always the first one to read my stories before they are published! She may not have a wattpad account but she's one of my biggest cheerleaders!!! So this whole book dedicated to you Jenny!!!! My best friend!!! This book is also dedicated to you guys!!!! My readers!!!!! And to my amazing friends on wattpad who let me use their OC's!!!!! You guys know who you are and I'm going to make a dedications page to all of you guys who have let me use your OC's. So this is for you guys!!!! I love you all and I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it. My heart was pounding out of my chest just writing this chapter!!!! I really hope all of you guys enjoy this! :)
With Lots of love,
-Lilly 🎀

 My heart was pounding out of my chest just writing this chapter!!!! I really hope all of you guys enjoy this! :)With Lots of love, -Lilly 🎀

Lillian's POV
"Come on guys we're almost there!"

Shouted Lillie approaching the temple.

"Thank you so much Ms. Hapu!"

Said Aracel.

"Anything for Guzma's niece!"

Said Hapu.

"Okay Gladion here you know what to do."

I said handing him the sun flute.

"Okay."

Said Gladion taking the flute out of my hand.

"Here Selene."

I said handing her the moon flute.

"Thank you."

Said Selene taking the moon flute:

"Okay."

She said.

Selene took a deep breath and ran to the moon peddestool and Gladion ran to the sun peddestool.

"Okay reddy."

Said Gladion.

"I'm ready too."