Chapter Twenty-three: Is this isn't goodbye

Lillian's POV

"Lillian Margrett Duncan! I can't believe you almost got hurt by that madman!"

Said my mother through the phone.

"Mom I'm fine!!! See I'm breathing and living."

I said.

"I'm gonna have a talk with your uncle Looker."

"Mom it's okay I'm fine."

"So I heard about you and Calem."

Said my mom.

"Did Paul tell you that too?!"

I shouted.

"Sweetie I have to go I have to judge some more contests. Call me  when you're all unpacked and when you're at Uncle Brandon's place okay?"

Asked my mom.

"Okay mom I will. Love you."

"Love you too Lil bye."

Said my mom hanging up.

  I hung up the phone and laid it on my desk.

   I made my checklist and made sure that I had everything. I was leaving Kukui's house tonight.

   Paul had said that they need a champion in Cordelina so I excited the job and I passed my job as Kalos champ down to Rj and actually he wasn't too thrilled about it. He was pretty upset that I was moving away.

   Guzma disbanded Team Skull and was moving back to Cordelina with us and he was taking back his position as battle brigade member.

   Aracel decided to move in with him. Aracel and I began to set up plans on getting Guzma and Plumeria together.

I told Calem I was moving and he seemed happy for me about me getting the job. We've been dating for a month now so things have been great But Not for Lusamine.

Alola's new greedy governer Marcus Alo refuses to give Lusamine A pardon so he locked her up in prison even though she was extremely ill and refuses to let her out.

Her condition is only getting worse and they won't even let Galdion or Lillie visit her. I guess this guy was showing off his power but he only making me want to punch him in the face.

Of course it did not go over well with Gladion at all. He went completely berserk after he found out and he even went to the governor's mansion and egged the place. He never got caught but we all know that he did it.

Honestly Marcus deserved worse than his house being egged but that was the only way Gladion retaliated.

He tried to get help from governors in other regions but they all said that it was his decision even though they didn't agree with it. 

However Paul and I sense that Marcus doing something Illegal and if we do catch him and he gets arrested then Lusamine will be pardoned and she can go home with Lillie and Gladion.

Lillie left for Kanto to look for a cure for Lusamine. Gladion is comming with us since he has no place to live so Gold's uncle, Uncle Gerrer agreed to look after Lillie, Gladion and Lusamine once she's been released.