Chapter Thirteen: Mira the contest Queen Part: 1

Third Person POV

"It's clear that Jenna's plan blew up in smoke but I have a new idea.
I have something that's worth even more than Steven's mega stone."

Shouted Guzma who was sitting on his throne.

"What is it boss?"

Asked Plumeria.

"The cash prize of corse. The winner is awarded not only a ribbon but as well as cash prize. The prize is $10,000.00 dollars in cold hard cash!"

Shouted Guzma,

"So what?"

Said Plumeria.

Plumeria knew that look on her boss's face. He wanted her to do something for him and she knew it. She knew her boss all too well.

"So I need you to go undercover as coordina-"

"Not happenin Guzma."

Said Plumeria.

"I would send Jenna but she failed at her last mission and you haven't had a mission in a while so it's your turn. Jenna bought you a dress."

Said Guzma holding up a up a short black dress and black high heels.

She looked in horror at the dress and glared at Guzma and silently cursed at Jenna for buying her the dress and shoes. Plumeria could just picture Jenna laughing at her expense.

"No!!! I'll die before I wear a dress and high heels!!!!"

Shouted Plumeria.

"Are you apart of this team or not?!"

Shouted Guzma in anger.

Plumeria knew her boss wasn't kidding. She sighed and looked at Guzma and glared at him. Her yellow eyes were filled with anger.

"Fine!"

Shouted Plumeria taking the dress and heels.

"Thank you Plumeria."

Said Guzma,

"I hate you!"

Shouted Plumeria stomping off.

Gladion's POV

I stood there thankful that Team Skull didn't take Mairin. I was hoping I wouldn't run into them. I didn't want them to think I betrayed them.

Two days have already passed and today is the Meli Meli Island Pokemon Contest in Marina Town and Aracel was the host.

Serena was going to enter. Lillie wanted to watch and Lillian was going to support Serena and her friends Dawn and May. Calem was going because Lillian was. No surprise there...

The only reason I was going because Lillie was making me. I wanted to do some training with Type: Null. Alec was coming only so he could pick up a hot girl. This was typical for Alec. Selene was going so this was a plus for me.