Chapter 5

Chapter 5

2 weeks later

Minas POINT OF VIEW

"And then he kissed me and told me he loved me," Cynara went on about her date with Harrison, a 20 year old from a sport place. The other girls sitting with us awwwed where as I booed. "Are you okay Mina?"

"I'm fine, I just miss people," I say and Hannah gives me a 'oh like who?' look.

"Likeeee?" Cynara asks stealing my chocolate bar.

"Louis," I say and she giggles.

"Girl, you love him," She says and I manage a laugh.

"No I don't," I say and put down my sandwich.

"Ahaa," She says and I watch as one of my good friends eats the rest of my bar.

"I have to go, class starts soon," I say collecting my things and getting out of there. Suddenly my phone rings and I answer it while dodging people.

"Hey love," Louis says as his voice fills my head.

"Hey Lou, great time to call as always," I say sarcasticly as someone bumps into me as I drop my papers everywhere. "Louis I have to go,"

I hang up the phone and groan as I pick up the loose papers spread around everywhere. Someone suddenly kneeled down and picked some up. I look up and noticed a boy around my age look down at me. "Thanks," I say recieving the papers from him.

"Your welcome, whats your name?" He asks.

"Mina, what about you?" I ask.

"Nathan," He says.

"I'm sorry, I have to go, i'll um see you around," I quickly say before running off. I was already late. As soon as I entered the classroom the teacher looked at me before showing me a seat.

"Your lucky that the bell just went Ms Deza,"

"I know, i'm sorry," I quickly say pulling out my files.

"Now as I was saying there are a few schools opening up for some...." the teacher went on and on as I just watched outside. This was so boring.

"Ms Deza, Mr Brown, Mr Williams and Ms Rooke," The teacher announced for god knows what. I stand up as I notice the others are.

"You 4 will not need to because you are too young, so you are dismissed, however, you will need to go to the office to collect your times to come in next year, expect at least to maximum 10 visits, also you need to be back here next week Tuesday," The teacher says before I grab my things and head out.

I sit outside somewhere and phone Louis.

"Hey Louis," I say.

"Sorry this isn't Louis, i'm Louis friend Emily, he can't come to the phone right now he is busy," She says.

"Thanks," I tells her before hanging up. A pang of jealousy shoots through me as I think of Louis with another girl. Who was she? What was she doing?

I decided to drive home, because whats the point in staying around here. Maybe I should get a job. Yeah I should. I decide to drive down to the mall and find a perfect job at Starbucks (A/N New Zealand shop think, don't know if Ireland have it so dont hate)

"You start next week," The woman said and I nod before getting some paper from her. I walk out when a youngish girl stops me.

"Aren't you Louis Tomlinson's friend?" She asks politely.

"Yeah," I say confused.

"Can I please have an autograph?" She asks and I smile and nod. This feels so weird, I mean no one has ever came up to me before. I sign a book of her's before she leaves. I have no idea what to do now so I decide to just go home. As I start for the exit I feel someone bump into me causing all my things to go everywhere.

"Sorry," A man says as he offers me a hand.

"It's fine," I tell him before looking up.

"Mina?" He says and I notice it's...Neil....Nathan.

"Oh hey Nathan, fancy seeing you here," I say as I pick up my bag.

"Yeah same as you, what are you even doing here should you not be at UNI?" He asks.

"I'm finished, what about you?" I ask him.

"I'm finished too, I was wondering if you want to maybe go grab a bite of something?" He asks and I smile and nod my head. Why not?

"Sure," I tell him and follow him to the food court. "So how was your day?"

"It was um good, what about you?"

"Good," I say once we approach the food court. We decide on Mac Donalds both ending up on buying BigMacs. Nathan was a really nice guy. Once we finished we exchanged numbers and aggreed on things to do to keep each other company.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Mum! I'm home!" I yell doing my normal process, throwing my bag on the ground and searching the house for her.

"In here....i mean in the living room," She yells and I laugh as I meet her there. She is just sitting there, looking extremely worried and just plain bored.

"What's wrong?" I ask and she turns to me and sighs.

"Darling...I...think...I think i'm pregnant," She says and my eyes widen. A new member of the family! OMG!!!!! :D

"What! How do you know?" I ask excitedly. My Mum was young, she was 38. I know she was young when she had me, but that just makes it cooler.

"Well, I took a pregnancy test and both of them came out positive," She tells me and I get even more excited.

"We have to go to the doctors! Too you know make sure its right, i'll book the appointments, everything, just tell me what to do and i'll do it," I tell her and she laughs.

"Thankyou so much Mina, you definietely are the best daughter in the whole world!" She says and I laugh and hug her.

"IM JUST SO EXCITED!" I yell.

"So can you phone them now and ask for an appointment tomorrow?" She asks and I nod running to the phone.

"Hi there, it's Mina Deza here, can I please book a pregnancy test tomorrow for my mother?" I ask.

"Sure thing, name please?"

"Catherine Higgins," I say.

"Your appointment time is 12:45, please allow upto 45 minutes of visit, who will be attending tomorrow?"

"Just myself and my Mum, my Dads on tour with One Direction," I say making it obvious.

"Okay, thankyou," She says hanging up. That was weird. I walk back to Mum and tell her and she nods before thanking me. She trys to get up but I stop her.

"No! Your pregnant! I can't have my beautiful sibling being hurt Mummy!" I say and she laughs a little before sitting down.

"I don't even know if im pregnant!" She tells me but I don't have it.

"So! I dont care!" I say and she rolls her eyes before lightly kicking me.

"9 months. I'll be a big sister!" I say proudly and excitedly.