Chapter 6

Minas POINT OF VIEW

"Mrs Higgins?" A lady says making Mum and I move over towards the nurse. "Hi I am Marlin Grain and i'll be your nurse for today. If you just come in here we'll get you sorted,"

"Thankyou," My mum says as we go into the room.

"If you just sit on this bed and i'm taking it that your her daughter. You may sit here," She directs me to a chair next to the bed.

"So how did you find out your pregnant?" The nurse asked getting some things ready.

"Well I took 2 pregnancy tests the other day," Mum says and she nods.

"I don't want to scare you or anything but sometimes they are wrong," She tells us and my Mum nods in agreement. "So we are just going to apply this cold gel to your stomach, it will be cold,"

She then applys some gel, Mum flinches at first showing the coldness of it. Soon a screen comes up of her stomach. The nurse moves around and very soon she stops and smiles.

"And congratulations Mrs Higgins you are officially pregnant, for 4.5 weeks," She smiles and I cheer. They both laugh at me as I sit down again smiling. Soon the nurse gave us many brochures and we were on our way.

"Hey Mum, my friend asked me to go out with him, ill be back soon okay," I say and she nods.

1 hour later

"That was fun thanks," i tell Nathan as we walk down a dark alleyway. I notice him look back and out of no where he pushed me against a wall.

"Stop it," i say pushing him off me but he doesnt budge. "What the hell! Stop,"
"NATHAN stop!" I scream as he pushes me harder. I push him off me and he kick my stomach.

"Stop it you little bitch, you are mine!" He says and I cry a little. What now. He starts lifting my shirt but I punch him. He punches me in the face and I clutch it immediately. What was happening. I kicked him again and ran as fast as I could back to my house.

"...And then I was like....Mina! is that you?" Mum asks looking from her screen. "Hunny whats wrong?"

"Mina?" i heard people ask but I ignored them and ran to my Mum.

"Honey whats wrong?" She asks and I cry harder.

"He...he tried raping me," I cried and many gasps were heard.

"Your face. Guys im goin to call you back," My Mum says and they all protest against.

"Mina! Please what happened!" I heard Louis say but I ignore him and dig deeper into my Mum. I hear people call my name but I just make sure I can't see them.

"I'm calling the police!" My Mum says as she gently pushes me off her. I silently protest but it's too late.

"Mina please, talk to us," Someone says and I look up to the computer screen.

"WHAT DID HE DO!" Liam yells and I move back.

"I SWEAR HE WILL BE DEAD," My Dad yells and I couldn't help but ignore them. Anger suddenly built up me. Why could they just forget it. 'Well dah Mina. You nearly just got raped,' my self conscious says to me but I push it away and press the end button. The screen finally darkens and I am left alone in this room. By myself. Around 15 minutes later police were in the room asking me questions.

"His name is Nathan Banks and he goes to my university," All I say before leaving the room and going to my own. My Mum tries to open it several times but I block her off and tell her to leave me alone.

1 day later-

"Mina, the boys are here with Dad," My Mum screams through the door awakening me from my light nap.
"Tell them I say hi," I say quietly just loud enough for her to hear.

"But Louis wants to see you," She says but I mumble a no and all goes silent.

Louis POINT OF VIEW

We pull up to Mina's house and I am first to jump out. I run over to the house and enter happily. I look around and I can't hear or see Mina anywhere. "Louis!" I hear Catherine say and I give her a hug.

"Where's Mina?" I ask, she gives me a sad smile before ushering me to follow her.

"Mina the boys are here with Dad," Her Mum screams. We hear her reply "Tell them I say hi," I sigh and tears form in my eyes.

"But Louis wants to see you," She tries but we hear her say no.

Catherine looks at me sadly and we walk back down to greet the boys. "How is mina?" Paul asks and Catherine sighs.

"She is so sad. Last night she was screaming and crying but I couldn't get to her. She was so happy," She tells us and Liam mumbles some bad words.

"Can we see her?" Harry asks.

"We tried," I say and tears start forming in his eyes.

"Is the guy caught?" Zayn asks and Catherine nods. Zayn mumbles a damn it, I could've killed him.

"Congratulations," Niall pipes up and we all nod and hug her where as Paul goes onto a full old make up session. We all leave them and enter the living room. "What are we going to do?"

"Leave her," Zayn says and we look at him, "she needs space,"

"I guess, but I missed her a lot," I say.

"Of course you do Louis," Harry says with a laugh, I send him a glare and he laughs it off.

"It's good to be back," Liam says lying on the couch.

"Yeah, now all we need is our girl," Zayn tells us.

"Boys, it's getting late," Paul informs us, we take it as a goodnight. We are staying here for 2 weeks because tour was held for something. I walk up to my room and change before settling into bed. I just sit there for hours until I hear screaming.

"Stop!" Someone yells. I get up and run too the sound source. I push on the door extremely hard a few times and finally it opens I run over to Mina as she is crying.

"Mina wake up, mina," I say and shake her. Her beautiful eyes open and she calms.

"Louis," She breathes out and I wrap my arms around her. Her face is bruised badly and it takes all the strength to not kiss her. Instead I pull her close to me. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, are you okay?" She nods slightly before snuggling even close to me. She pulls me onto the bed and demands for me to stay here.

I start singing what makes you beautiful.

Eventually her heartbeat slowed and soft, cute snores came from her mouth. Minutes later I fell unconscious. This was perfect.