Chapter 39

5 Months Later

Mina's POV

The last few months have been up and down. There have been times where I have been extremely happy and times where I just want to run away. But if it wasnt for those times. I wouldn' t be here now. With the boys as we sit on the beach, watching the sunset in some Western part of Canada as we sit quietly and wait for the next day, before we travel home and meet Mum and Zinah in London.

"Thank you guys," I whisper, my hand gripped to Louis's. We're not together...yet.

"What for girly," Niall asks, all eyes fixed on me.

"You guys gave me the best holiday, and now that its over, i'm happy. My new baby brother or sister is going to be along in a few days or weeks and I couldn't ask for better friends," I look down at my lap and just as I look up, arms are wrapped around my body.

"Awwwww," Zayn says as he runs towards the water and throws me in.

"ZAYN! I'M WEARING WHITE!" I scream and he laughs before jumping in himself. The others all then run and join us.

We splash around for a bit, swimming away from eachother, having splash wars and piggy back races.

"Liam, can you come help me pack up," Niall says as we all sit in the shallow.

"Sure, Harry...can you help too?" Liam asks. He nods straight away and the 3 of them run off.

"I need to pee," Zayn says awkwardly and I laugh. I know what they are doing.

"Me too," Louis says and Zayn shakes his head.

"Just pee in the water!" Zayn quickly yells and Louis raises his eye brows.

"Why dont you..."

"Because, because...only you would...is that my Mum calling me? Coming Mum,"

He then runs off and goes hallucinating somewhere.

"Sooo..." Louis says.

"Sooo..." I carry on and he laughs. "We should go help..."

I stand up and just as I do, he grabs onto my arm and pulls me back down. Making me fall on him.

I now lay on top on him as he lays on the sand as the water washes up past us every now and then. Just as the waves come up. He suddenly flips us over and my stomach races and something is stuck at the back of my throat. I have ignored my feelings for the last 5 months, after he 'broke up' with Ella, went out with many other girls...well slept. I however havent touched any guys besides from the occasional hugging with the guys and Dad. The last time I slept with someone was with Jace, 7 months ago. But he was only my second.

"Stop thinking," Louis whispers making chills run through my body.

"I can't help it," I reply and he laughs a little before moving hair out of my face.

"KISS ALREADY!" I hear a voice scream and we both look up the beach at the 4 guys looking.

"WAY TO RUIN IT ARSEHOLE!" Niall smacks Harry.

"We weren't looking!" Liam quickly shoves all the guys making us all look away.

I contiue laughing at the guys as Louis is still on top of me. His hand then moves my head so i am now looking at him. His head then comes closer and his lips are placed on mine.

This is better then any other time. Words, feelings, nothing is better than this. Our lips move in sync and years, decades, centuries pass before his lips are removed from mine.

"Mina...I know its been 11 months, 21 days and so many hours since I met you, and to me it feels like years. I have always wanted to ask you this, but I have never had a chance. Even though we have kissed before, hugged, spent time...this is the real time. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

Another wave hits us as his lips press to mine once again.

11 months and 21 days is sometimes all you need, to be perfect.

~~~~~~~~~

1 WEEK LATER

"Mum, its nearly over," I tell her as Dad and I are by her side in hospital. I try not to laugh as she continues rambling about her hate for Dad and how much she can't stand me and I think Dad is on the verge of tears of laughing and crying.

"One more push and the baby will be out," The nurse happily cheers as Mum lets out another scream and a babies cry echoes around the room.

"Mum its over!" I cry happily as the nurse hands over the baby to Dad as he cuts the umbillicoal cord.

"Her names Ruby," Dad has tears streaming out his eyes as he hands my new baby sister to my Mum. I leave the two and go outside to the 7 boys, 2 girls, 3 adults and 2 kids.

"Her names Ruby," I scream happily and Zinah and Cynara jump around with me. Everyone all hugs me and I allow Aunty Marie and Ron with my 2 cousins to go visit them.

"You're going to be the best sister!" Louis says as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead.

20 minutes later, Mum is fast asleep and Dad is on the verge of sleep.

"Let me take Ruby, go to sleep!" I tell Dad and he nods and passes me the baby girl. I have already spent 15 minutes holding her but she hasnt met the boys yet so I bring her out and they all crowd me.

"Ruby meet you're five uncles. Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn," I whisper as she is asleep.

The five all stare in aww at the new born laying in my arms. Tears threaten to leave my eyes at my new baby sister, the one in a few years who I will be giving boy help to, fashion advice and spoiling her.

I handed Ruby over to Liam as he held on to her for dear life. Louis hand joined mine and I turned my head and smiled at him before he let go and put it around my waist. My head dropping onto his shoulder. I could feel Cynara and Zinah smiling at me.

"Let's go for a walk babe," Louis tells me and I nod before we begin walking out of the hospital. Hand in hand. Smiles on each other's faces.

Nothing could be more perfect.