Chapter 33

Mina's POV

"Louis...what about Ella?" I ask him. I'm so confused right now. He just cheated on his girlfriend. On Ella Roberts. The meanest girl alive. If she found out, he would be dead. Like actually dead meat.

He quickly stands to his feet. "I'm sorry. I don't know what just happened!" His body reacts slowly and his hands attach to his hair. "I'm sorry, I should probably go. I'm sorry," With in 5 seconds he's out more door and I'm left extremely confused. One minute he kisses me and tells me he still likes me and now he's gone.

I touch my throbbing lips and I can still feel the sparks in my stomach. I slowly lay my back against my bed. What just happened? I keep asking myself over and over and over again. One thing for sure is I am definitely not sleeping tonight.

I try shutting my eyes and falling asleep but my body isn't cooperating with me. Just like I thought. I lay awake for hours tossing and turning and finally my eyes shut and I managed to get a few hours sleep

-------

"Hunny wake up," I heard someone softly say and shaking me.

I flutter my eyes open and come into view with Mum.

"Yeah," I groggily say and she laughs a little.

"Your doctors just phoned and said he wants to X-Ray your foot today," She tells me and I'm wide awake now.

"I could get my cast off," I ask happily. She nods.

"It's been a short time but he said foots heal quickly and it wasn't the worst break so it could have heeled," She tells me and I jump out of bed landing on the ground. She laughs at me again before helping me up and passing me my crutches. I change into a pair of my loose shorts and a top so the cast is easy to take off and slip on my shoe for my left leg. Once I'm ready I meet. Mum outside and bid farewell to the others. Of course Louis wasn't there.

The drive at first is silent but once mum starts talking she never stops.

"So you and Daniel," She says and I shake my head.

"I don't know Mum. I don't really feel anything special. To be honest, it wasn't meant to last. I think it was just a thing in the time you know, like we talked last night. It was actually really awkward and weird," I lie to her and she nods.

"If it wasn't meant to be, it isn't mean to be," She reminds me. When I was little kid, she wild tell me stories about guys and always finish with that phrase. When I got my very first boyfriend she said that when we broke up and she keeps saying it until I finally find someone.

"To be honest though. I think the ones Louis. I can just see it in your guys eyes you guys are made for each other. I really think he's the one," She states and I look at her.

"He has Ella," I sigh and she groans.

"He doesn't love her! It's so obvious! He loves you!" She cries out and I giggle a little at her.

"Mum, I'm fine with him and Ella. I hate her guts, but I don't care anymore," I can't even trust my woods. I do still like him. It's hard to say that.

"I know it's not. And thank god for the doctors being here otherwise I would have stamped your head," She states getting out of the car. I grab my crutches and I hobble in behind Mum. Thankfully we didn't wait long and before I knew it my cast was being cut off and X-rayed

40 minutes later we were called back in the room and the doctor started explaining things.

"So I have good news and bad news. Which one first?" He asks.